Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

getting a boob job

mybaby

I'm tired of having tiny ones so i am getting some boobs put in. need some tips. which is better the under the muscle implants or the above muscle ones that look less natural without a bra. also what about nipple alignment and recovery time when i can start lifting again?

Not sure which is the better option to be honest, but in all honestly small natural breast are much more appealing than any size artificial enhancement to the vast majority of people. It's definitely something you should give long and careful consideration.

I'm tired of having tiny ones so i am getting some boobs put in. need some tips. which is better the under the muscle implants or the above muscle ones that look less natural without a bra. also what about nipple alignment and recovery time when i can start lifting again?

Speak to a qualified surgeon.

I can't comment on which method is best but as far as recovery I would recommend taking things very slowly. It is never worth rushing back or going to heavy after an injury or medical procedure.

Off topic, but my wife got DDD's with a payment plan, so if its easier for you you can do that opposed of worrying about dipping into savings etc, if that helps. But after her surgery she was working out 2 weeks she says, but she heals quickly.

Top Bottom