Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting bloated from anavar

Ulurirrv

I am a 32 years old woman, and after giving birth totwo beautiful children, I want to get back to training. I want tocut, and get additional definition. But this is strange that anavaris getting me bloated, so is it because I am taking a high dosage (10mgs), or I am missing some ancillaires (I take liver support). Whatcan I do? Have been taking it for 2 weeks...

No, even at excessive dosages you should not be getting bloated from anavar use. You would have anavar associated side effects in such case, and bloating is not.

Seems like you got fake anavar, which in reality is dianabol - this is a very common practice by scammers to sell instead of anavar the cheaper winstrol or dbol.

Therefore, you should stop taking it ASAP.

I would stop using it. You shouldn't be retaining water from anavar. The last thing you want to do as a woman is to be taking something like dbol thinking it is var.

Anavar is a DHT derivative that does not aromatize into estrogen. This makes side effects like water retention and bloat impossible.

What source did you use? It sounds to me like your anavar is fake and you aren't actually anavar but a different steroid altogether.

I would head on over to evolutionary.org and check the source reviews section. See what type of reviews come up on the anavar source you used.

What do I do now? Do I need a PCT if that was a different steroid, or I can just stop using it, and use something else?

I don't think you need to do anything other than stop taking it since it has only been 2 weeks. It wont hurt to run a bottle of HCGenerate but I don't think it is absolutely necessary.

If you were only on 2 weeks, you can just stop using it.

Running a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate from n2bm.com certainly wouldn't hurt but it isn't needed either.

I would call out your source and try to get your money back.

All you got to do now, is just stop using it. Being a female, there is no need for a PCT in your case. At most, you might need some liver supporting stuff, like N2Guard, but nothing to restore the natural testosterone production.

Top Bottom