Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting bad breakouts on sarms

Faesandra

hey I'm using enhance athletes arms and this is my first sarm cycle. I'm using GW cardarine and I'm using MK ostarine in a stack. I know it's from them because literally the third day after starting I started getting some really bad zits on my face and on my back. Already tried tanning them away and nothing seems to work. is this normal on sarms?

It sounds like your sarms are fake or counterfeit prohormones not sarms
you shouldn't break out badly on sarms like GW!

hey I'm using enhance athletes arms and this is my first sarm cycle. I'm using GW cardarine and I'm using MK ostarine in a stack. I know it's from them because literally the third day after starting I started getting some really bad zits on my face and on my back. Already tried tanning them away and nothing seems to work. is this normal on sarms?

If you do a search you'll see that we've a TON of complaints on them

Check your blood work and only get sarms from sarms.forsale so you don’t have to worry. You shouldn’t be getting acne from sarms

I have no clue how they get away with this but we get so many complaints about their products. No way they are legit SARMs. Someone should test them to see what they actually are.

Top Bottom