Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

getnfits lean down log

getnfit06

I am back to try logging again :)
I have been away for a while and am back to try to lose some fat that i have so deservingly received :rolleyes:
I have been using fitday for the last wk and trying to pay more attention to what i'm eating. I know that helps tremendously!

I will post my weight in the morning. When i started my scale said 108.5. I dont belong to a gym and do not know my body fat % but im sure it's quite high.

I'm trying to keep my calories at 10-12 % my bodyweight, and my ratios at 40/30/30.

I am walking 2 miles most days for cardio. And i haven't begun any thing with weights yet , but i plan to start.

Oh, um I JUST turned 39 (last week) :evil: I think that's about all the info necessary.
My main goal is to look less fat (LOL) ;)

cheryl :heart:

Good morning~
This morn. weight 107 lb
Yesterdays cals were 1500-1550 which is a little higher than they have been, but i made a couple bad choices yesterday that i will not be today.

I am eating several times a day to keep from getting overly hungry.
breakfast: 1.5 scoops whey protein in water,s/f choc pudding mix added(bout 1 tbs) and 1/4 tbs instant coffee granules(for flavor*)

Hi chica!

LOL the important thing is you are STILL IN YOUR 30s! (lol well kidding - I guess once you hit 40 you either lie about it or embrace it... I'm looking down the dark ugly gullet of 42 in 2 months -- I still look better than most at age 30 tho ;) And you know how when we say "if I knew then what I know now ..." -- -well now I know all that stuff, have those experiences, that confidence, and I still look better than "then"! Now if I could just find the guy who is as well adjusted... :rolleyes: )

Glad to see you going after your goals!

m2 sm. handful almonds(raw)
m3 1/2 sm baked potato, 3/4c. beef roast prepared in crockpot with c.o.m. soup, fat not eaten.
m4 1/2 c. extra lean ground sirloin,2 tbs salsa, 2 tbs cheddar on mission low carb/hi fiber tortilla
2 handfuls cheez-its
s/f jello with s/f cool whip and 2 strawberries sliced on top.

*needed some veggies in there i see, now that i look*

Total: 1101
Fat: 44 400 39%
Sat: 15 131 13%
Poly: 4 40 4%
Mono: 14 128 12%
Carbs: 66 191 18%
Fiber: 18 0 0%
Protein: 111 444 43%
Alcohol: 0 0 0%

Total: 1624
Fat: 77 691 44%