Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

getnfit06's log

getnfit06

Hello everyone! I'm so pleased to be starting this adventure :) ! I began a new way of eating yesterday and incorporated exercise and today I am going to begin logging everything i eat and do.
height= about 60 in.
weight= 108-110lbs (scales is not working, so this is an estimate)
measurements=Bust: 34.5
waist: 29
hips: 34
buns: 35.5
upper thigh: 19
above knee: 13.5 (excess fat here)
upper arm: 11.5
calves: 13 1/8
I have excess fat everywhere, especially stomach.
My goals are to reduce body fat considerably and gain some muscle strength and definition. I want to look muscular.
I don't have really any muscle tone right now, so i'm hoping I won't have trouble gaining muscle.
*I would love any constructive criticism and tips you all can give me. That is one purpose of my logging.*
Lastly are my disgusting before pics taken 2/26/06:
[img=http://img466.imageshack.us/img466/3079/backshot226064wy.th.jpg]
[img=http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/7601/closeup22606nofacefront4br.th.jpg]
[img=http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/6825/profile22606noface5nm.th.jpg]
[img=http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/4298/nofacefrontshot226061cf.th.jpg]

Thanks bunny ;) I definitely will!!

This morning I was pretty sore from last nights workout :) No cardio this am.

1 protein shake 6 oz water, 3 ice, 1 tsp sugar free banana pudding, 1 scoop vanilla whey.
22 oz water in addition

12 pm 1/3 c. oatmeal mixed with 2/3 water, 1 pkt art.sweetener, cinnamon.
8 oz water

getnfit06 said:
Thanks bunny ;) I definitely will!!

This morning I was pretty sore from last nights workout :) No cardio this am.

1 protein shake 6 oz water, 3 ice, 1 tsp sugar free banana pudding, 1 scoop vanilla whey.
22 oz water in addition

12 pm 1/3 c. oatmeal mixed with 2/3 water, 1 pkt art.sweetener, cinnamon.
8 oz water

WTG For starting your log. Stick with it!!! :)

lunch: 1:45 pm met dh at red lobster. I ordered broiled flounder, with garden salad, ranch dressing on the side ( i used 1/2 the little container) No croutons, and Brocolli was my side. Boy those biscuits smelled good, but none for me :) I drank 2 glasses of water with lunch.

getnfit06 said:
lunch: 1:45 pm met dh at red lobster. I ordered broiled flounder, with garden salad, ranch dressing on the side ( i used 1/2 the little container) No croutons, and Brocolli was my side. Boy those biscuits smelled good, but none for me :) I drank 2 glasses of water with lunch.
GOOD JOB HERE!!! It's hard to keep it in line when going out to eat. Bread is one of my weaknesses - you did better than I would have! :)

Happy logging!

Thanks scorpiogirl! I had my mind set, i was NOT gonna get off track. :angel:

dinner: about 1 c or little less salad mix, with 1/2 c. xtra lean ground beef seasoned with a little taco seasoning, tbs cheddar, 4 grape tomatoes, very small amount of lite ranch dressing.(maybe 2 tsp.) :p not bad at all!
Diet pepsi, 2 green tea caps.
Felt pretty good today, although a bit of a headache hanging around.
Hams are pretty sore, but not to where i'm walking funny ;) also inner thighs are sore. I'd like to feel more soreness in the rear, tummy and quads than i do though. Maybe i didn't work them hard enough. But my knees hurt today, so i can only do so much i guess.

did chest and back tonight.
3 sets 12 chest presses w/10 lb dumbells
3 sets 12 incline chest presses with 10 lb dbs
3 sets 12 flyes with 8 lb dbs 1 set with 10lb dbs
3 sets 12 rows with a 10 lb db did these bent over with knee on bench.
need to find more exercises for my back that i can do with the equip. i have.

Tomorrow bis and tris and shoulders :)
pro shake immed. after with 1 tsp banana s/f pudding mix and 2 frozen strawberries added to whey, took 2 l glutamines. Todays Totals:Total: 1154
Fat: 45 405 37%
Sat: 12 110 10%
Poly: 11 95 9%
Mono: 13 120 11%
Carbs: 90 284 26%
Fiber: 19 0 0%
Protein: 103 411 37%
Alcohol: 0 0 0%
Calorie Breakdown

:)

Top Bottom