Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

getnfit06's log

:evil: :evil: It's already tooooo laaaaatte :evil: :evil:

couldn't get on computer until now, daughter and her friend were hogging it.

let's see,
1 1/2 rice cake with smidge of nat. pnt btr
16 almonds
2 chicken tenders, 1/2 sm. baked potato, broc/cauli blend about 1/2 c.
1 strawberry
3 triscuits
Did fine up until we went to a late movie, I was hungry :chomp: and ate that sinful movie popcorn. Feeling nauseous now (deserve it) and wish i'd of stood my ground :mad:

meal 1: protein shake
meal 2: grilled chicken on foccacia bun (only ate 1/2), french fries :worried:
went to cheeseburger in paradise. I should've opted for the veggies, but got the fries. :evil:
diet coke
salad for me tonight. :rolleyes:

getnfit06 said:
went to cheeseburger in paradise.
OMG do I LOVE this place. I went here around my bday in Sept and OMG I ate everything, and had a few beers ... I NEVER drink beer.

SO GOOD

Bad girl :velvett:

:)

I know I am bad. Weekends suck for me!
They have the best darn french fries :chomp: I have actually went there and got brocolli instead, but today was NOT one of those days.
I am not even gonna post my log because today was not good.
Ate three squares of hershey with almonds tonight :worried: , and i don't mean the reg. size, i mean the half lb.er! But that's as bad as it got.
I am now guzzling water :spit: Plus, i started today :worried: !

i have really bad urges to eat everything in sight right b4 that time of the month too. but then when i do start I have to force myself to eat anything during that whole week. Good luck & keep your chin up, it'll be ok.

Thanks bunny and afgrl!
I am on my way to the treadmill right now.(on an empty stomach of course)! :verygood:

:coffee: Good Mornin' all!!!!!

16 oz water, 2 green tea.
1.5 mi on the treadmill, on incline at brisk walking pace. I squeezed my butt with every step :qt: ! For some reason I sweated alot this time, and I never get a sweat. I am not much of a sweater on the norm. ;)

meal 1: pro shake with 2 strawberries, 1 pk splenda, 1 scoop whey, 6oz water, 3 ice cubes.

getnfit06 said:
16 oz water, 2 green tea.
1.5 mi on the treadmill, on incline at brisk walking pace. I squeezed my butt with every step :qt: ! For some reason I sweated alot this time, and I never get a sweat. I am not much of a sweater on the norm. ;)

meal 1: pro shake with 2 strawberries, 1 pk splenda, 1 scoop whey, 6oz water, 3 ice cubes.
Yeah I don't sweat much either!!! Good job on doing the tread this a.m.!

in addition to my pro. shake: 1/2 c. oats, 1 pk splenda, cinnamon

meal 2: can tuna(waterpacked) mixed w/ 1/3 c. 1%cott. cheese and mustard( :worried: )notttt tasty a bit., 6 triscuits, diet coke

meal 3: about 17 almonds, water, 1 strawberry, couple sm. slices apple.
meal 4: salmon patty (salmon, egg, seasoning) 1/2 sweet potato w/ cinnamon and spray "i cant' believe it's not butter".
16 oz water

:elephant: went to a birthday party today and passed on the homeade brownies, lemon cake w/frosting, and cherry pie. :elephant:
Yay ME!!!! :angel: ( i took a baggie of almonds and ate those)

getnfit06 said:
passed on the homeade brownies, lemon cake w/frosting, and cherry pie. :elephant:
Yay ME!!!! :angel: ( i took a baggie of almonds and ate those)
Isn't willpower SUCH a great thing? And everytime you use it, it gets stronger :)

Great JOB!!!!

:D

Top Bottom