Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

getnfit06's log

meal 3: got the munchies, ate a few triscuits.(garden herb) they are tooo good. Ate probably 1.5-2 servings worth.
meal 4: meatloaf, mashed potatoes, green beans, water, water , water and more water.
*I'm feeling really discouraged because it seems everytime i weigh myself my weight is going up instead of down, most recent was 109.5 this am, can't remember if this was b4 or after protein shake.
:mad:
Before bed snack: 2 tsp nat. pnt butter., more water. It's a good thing my throat is so dry and sore because it's helping me get more water in :verygood:

getnfit06 said:
New day :) better choices.

m1: pro shake, 1/4 c. cott. cheese 1%, 1 scoop whey, 6oz water, 3 icecubes, 12 blueberries, 3 strawberries, 1 splenda.+ 2 green tea and 2 l-glutamine pills.

:worried: no cardio today! I am sick again...the glands on the back of my neck are killing me, losing my voice, and i have gotten strep throat from ds. I feel like crap ! I am going to really work hard to make excellent food choices today, since i may not feel like working out at all. Today is going to be tris, bis, shoulders day if i do it. :heart:
If you have streph throat you are better off not even bothering working out since you have a virus. You my as well focus on getting sleep and recuperating, IMO. Get better then worry about it.
Look at why you are gaining weight... What have you done different? I mean are you stressed, not having as good of work-outs, food choices.... Get better, eat right, get to the gym, and after a week weigh yourself again. Again IMO...

treilin said:
If you have streph throat you are better off not even bothering working out since you have a virus. You my as well focus on getting sleep and recuperating, IMO. Get better then worry about it.
Look at why you are gaining weight... What have you done different? I mean are you stressed, not having as good of work-outs, food choices.... Get better, eat right, get to the gym, and after a week weigh yourself again. Again IMO...

I agree with Treilin. Plus it's very contagious. :worried:

I went back a page on your log and saw too much going out to eat or not the best food choices. One day I saw a calorie intake of 996 - or something like that? That's too low for you. You need to be around 1100. Make sure your getting your cardio in and you really need to find a solution for your training - I know you've been trying.

If you're sick drink a lot of water, take a few meds - but don't start eating whatever because you don't feel well. (being sick really sucks when it comes to staying on track with the diet). Hope you feel better! :)

Yeah, I have kicked the water up a notch. My dry throat has helped with that.
We got out to eat every weekend 1x or 2x. I try to make the best choices but last weekend i wanted a reward meal and it threw me off for most of the wk end.
996 cals. :confused: I'll have to go through my logs and see. I am usually 1100-1300 i think. at least that's what comes to mind.
I am hoping to make some workout changes. :)

2 green tea pills, protein shake , i used 2 tsp s/f choc. fudge pudding mix to flavor.
bowl of life cereal 1.5 servings. :worried: :worried:
that crunchy yummy smelling cereal is hard to resist. Who would've thought i would ever feel so guilty eating a bowl of cereal. :rolleyes:

looking back at my log, i haven't had enough clean eating days to see changes , i would imagine.
I still want to kick up the workouts, I just don't get a sweat.
But, that being said, I have never really been a sweater. I guess I just feel I could work harder.

meal 2: salad with spinach leaves(20 or so) small handful of lett.(premade mix) and 5 cherry tom, 10 cucumber slice, 1 tbs or so of light ranch.
2 chicken tenders (dijon chicken)
diet coke
*i have drank water today, but never log it..it's spontaneous and i don't always remember.*

Top Bottom