Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

getnfit06's log

getnfit06 said:
I was so sick and unable to do anything so dh picked up a pizza for our dinner.
I wonder why my body bloats up so terrible when i eat certain things. :confused:

When I was in the UK this past couple of weeks, I ate mostly carbs; lots of bread products, potatoes, pastry etc. I bloated up like a balloon, even my rings were too tight. If you don't hydrate yourself and eat high carbs, you hold on to the water and lo and behold, you end up looking like the Pilsbury Doughboy.

I asked Bunny about her high water intake (10-11 liters in one day at times). She drinks more when she cheats. I've upped my water the past couple of days and feel much slimmer for it.

Plus :velvett: not for you though, for dh. Tell him he has to learn to cook healthy foods for you!!!!!! LOL!!!!

meal 5: 2 boneless, skinless chicken tenders (recipe below), 1/2 sweet potato, with butter flavored spray and cinn. water

skillet chicken dijon
4 boneless/skinless chicken breasts
3 tbs olive oil ( i used 2 or less)
2 cloves garlic, minced
3 tbs white wine
3 tbs soy sauce
2 tbs. dijon mustard

Heat oil in skillet, then add the garlic and cook , stirring often about 3 min. Add the chicken breasts and saute until browned. In a separate bowl mix wine, soy sauce, and mustard. Pour generously over the chicken. Cover and cook until done. Spoon the sauce over the chicken when serving, or pour extra sauce into small dipping dishes to serve. Serves 4.

barbell squats 3/15 reps
dumbell split squats 3/15 20lb total
st. legged deads 3/12 bar + 20lbs
calf raises (off edge of treadmill) holding 10lb db 3/12
inner thigh raises *ok i made this one up, hooked one of those fitness bands onto the handle of my treadmill and hooked the other to my foot and distanced myself enough from the t.mill to get a good burn on the raise. 3/15 *these gave me a good hurtin* :)
unfortunately i ate a bowl of raisin bran b4 this workout :RADAR :smash:

mermaid said:
When I was in the UK this past couple of weeks, I ate mostly carbs; lots of bread products, potatoes, pastry etc. I bloated up like a balloon, even my rings were too tight. If you don't hydrate yourself and eat high carbs, you hold on to the water and lo and behold, you end up looking like the Pilsbury Doughboy.
Girl that's all I ate when I went there also. I was so sick of bread when I got back to the states it wasn't even funny! That was the only thing I found I could eat and not feel sick or discusted.

1.5 miles on the treadmill/fasted. Increased and decreased speed and incline.
meal1: protein shake with 2 strawberries, 1 pkt splenda, 1/2 oatmeal 1 pkt splenda, cinnamon, also took 2 l-glutamine pill, 1 green tea before workout. Normally take 2 but ran out.
16 oz water in addition to shake.

getnfit06 said:
meal 5: 2 boneless, skinless chicken tenders (recipe below), 1/2 sweet potato, with butter flavored spray and cinn. water

skillet chicken dijon
4 boneless/skinless chicken breasts
3 tbs olive oil ( i used 2 or less)
2 cloves garlic, minced
3 tbs white wine
3 tbs soy sauce
2 tbs. dijon mustard

Heat oil in skillet, then add the garlic and cook , stirring often about 3 min. Add the chicken breasts and saute until browned. In a separate bowl mix wine, soy sauce, and mustard. Pour generously over the chicken. Cover and cook until done. Spoon the sauce over the chicken when serving, or pour extra sauce into small dipping dishes to serve. Serves 4.
Mmmmmmm....this sounds good. Drink lots of water with it though, due to the sodium in the soy.

well i didn't eat so well yesterday.
Went out to eat and ate a few tortilla chips and 1 white tortilla shell. :worried:
Later that night at a banquet i ate a small piece of choc.chip cake.
But, i did work out last night.
chest and back. :)

New day :) better choices.

m1: pro shake, 1/4 c. cott. cheese 1%, 1 scoop whey, 6oz water, 3 icecubes, 12 blueberries, 3 strawberries, 1 splenda.+ 2 green tea and 2 l-glutamine pills.

:worried: no cardio today! I am sick again...the glands on the back of my neck are killing me, losing my voice, and i have gotten strep throat from ds. I feel like crap ! I am going to really work hard to make excellent food choices today, since i may not feel like working out at all. Today is going to be tris, bis, shoulders day if i do it. :heart:

Last edited:
Top Bottom