Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

getnfit06's log

can't get this " i want a goodie" thought out of myhead tonight.:evil:
baked cookies for the fam and company tonight and actually thought I could die right now from not eating one :worried: Ohmygosh that was hard. My substitute was:

2 tsp nat. pnt btr and a mug of nestle carb select s/f hot chocolate made with water. :worried: funny but it just wasn't quite the same :laugh2:

days totals - the s/f low carb cocoa. Total: 996
Fat: 37 332 35%
Sat: 7 64 7%
Poly: 8 72 8%
Mono: 7 66 7%
Carbs: 91 299 32%
Fiber: 17 0 0%
Protein: 77 308 33%
Alcohol: 0 0 0%

meal 1 : serving of almonds and triscuits (had to leave early no time for a normal brkfst)ate this while i was out.
diet pepsi

meal 2 : texas roadhouse, i ate bbq ribs, mashed potatoes and gravy, 2 rolls w/ cinnamon butter. Had a bbq chicken breast but got so full i brought the whole thing home. Oh I ate a garden salad w/ ranch dressing also.
:worried:

* I was planning this day as reward meal day, not sure if i want to cheat anymore or just have the one reward meal*
I will say i felt awful after this meal and not sure i will want to eat anymore today!!*

No cardio this am. Don't want to push it, since i'm just feeling better this morn.

meal 1: pro shake , 2 tsp s/f banana pudding mix, 2 strawberries.
1/3 c. oats, 1 pak splenda and some cinnamon. :chomp:
Feel so terribly bloated after the weekend. I ate bad carbs sat. at my cheat meal. I also ate some pizza king pizza sun. I was so sick and unable to do anything so dh picked up a pizza for our dinner.
I wonder why my body bloats up so terrible when i eat certain things. :confused:

You get 30 lashes for every bite of that pizza since sat was your cheat meal ... :velvett: :velvett: :velvett: :velvett: :velvett:

Glad you're feeling better :)

Found this over on MGF's log:

getnfit06 said:
my girl is very smart, but likes to say she is a 'dumb blonde inside'. (She is dk. headed anyway ;) ) she has always done well in school. I guess somehow she thinks it is cooler to be dumb. She has some silly ideas and it doesn't matter what i (mom) say, it seems she thinks i know nothing. She is all about being accepted by peers and not doing anything that other kids dont' do. I am very concerned about peer pressure..that being said.
I wish she would just be herself. I guess it is hormonal and her age. Just this year (5th grade) she has changed completely...she's smart-mouthed, sassy, gets upset easy, rarely happy. She also has changed in the way that some of the things she enjoys...like the old movies(musicals) she loves to watch, she never watches and would Never tell her girlfriends that stay all night about them or ask if they would like to see one. She also has started listening to more of the mainstream hip hop crap that is popular right now, when she did listen to christian rap, r&b. I know she is trying to fit in, but at the expense of changing who she is??? I worry about her alot. Fortunately, i am a sahm and always here for her and just hoping i'm doing things right and this is just about her age. I know she will be soon having her cycles, she already gets crampy and crabby (lol).
Mine did the same thing. Had to pull her out of school her Sophmore year and complete HS online. She's now 17 has a diploma and is a dbl major in medical school. - but on probation for making stupid decisions and hanging with the wrong people.

Wow! Well sounds like she has a bright career ahead of her. :) I hope my daughter will get her head screwed on right.

Ok, I'm gonna be honest here, having a hard time getting back to the normal diet.
Did great this am, but was in a huge hurry at lunch and ate 2 small leftover pieces of pizza :worried: then while i was out i got a dq hamburger...and ate 1/2 the bun.*i know that didn't help* :rolleyes:
Since then i've ate 3 more smaaaaallll pieces of pizza. Bunny you better warm that whip up, cuz I need a bunch more lashings. :evil:
I don't know why i can't get it together today! I guess I shouldn't have cheat meals, it throws me off so badly.
Just wanted to fess up! :verygood:
****I promise i'll be good, I promise i'll be good,I promise i'll be good,I promise i'll be good x 1000,000,000,000,000.****

getnfit06 said:
Ok, I'm gonna be honest here, having a hard time getting back to the normal diet.
Did great this am, but was in a huge hurry at lunch and ate 2 small leftover pieces of pizza :worried: then while i was out i got a dq hamburger...and ate 1/2 the bun.*i know that didn't help* :rolleyes:
Since then i've ate 3 more smaaaaallll pieces of pizza. Bunny you better warm that whip up, cuz I need a bunch more lashings. :evil:
I don't know why i can't get it together today! I guess I shouldn't have cheat meals, it throws me off so badly.
Just wanted to fess up! :verygood:
****I promise i'll be good, I promise i'll be good,I promise i'll be good,I promise i'll be good x 1000,000,000,000,000.****
LOL....just get it together, girl!!!! Are you writing everything down as you eat it so you can SEE it on paper in front of you? This helps! Give it a try! :)

Top Bottom