Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

getnfit06's log

getnfit06 said:
m1: 1/2 c. oats, protein shake,2 green tea
m2: l/c tortilla, lett, 1 tbs lite mir. whip, turkey about 2 oz, bottle water
I so wanna squeeze that Boxer of yours'! good job girlie keep it up! ;)

I'm back from an extended leave of absence! :worried:

m1; whey shake, 1/2 c. lightnfit yogurt, 2 berries, 1/2 c. oatmeal, 2 green tea caps.
I need to get on track!! I so don't want to put on my bathing suit this summer :(

Good morning!!

fasting cardio 35 min/treadmill
m1; whey shake, 1/2 c. light n fit vanilla yog., 3 strawberries, 1/3 c. oatmeal 1 pkt splenda, cinnamon :chomp:

*i gotta stick with this, i gotta stick with this,i gotta stick with this, i gotta stick with this,i gotta stick with this, i gotta stickwith this, i gotta stick with this, i gotta stick with this, i gotta stick with this, i gotta stick with this!!!*
:evil: :evil: :evil: ;)

getnfit06 said:
Good morning!!

fasting cardio 35 min/treadmill
m1; whey shake, 1/2 c. light n fit vanilla yog., 3 strawberries, 1/3 c. oatmeal 1 pkt splenda, cinnamon :chomp:

*i gotta stick with this, i gotta stick with this,i gotta stick with this, i gotta stick with this,i gotta stick with this, i gotta stickwith this, i gotta stick with this, i gotta stick with this, i gotta stick with this, i gotta stick with this!!!*
:evil: :evil: :evil: ;)
Yes you gotta.. so whayda eat the rest of the day?

:wavey:

schools out, gonna be harder to remember to log my eating and get a turn on the computer :worried:

hmm, well lets see;

m2: 15 almonds, bottle water
m3: bk grilled chicken salad w/ lite ranch dress, no carrots no croutons, water
m4: baked steak (made by mom) 2 tbs potatoes, water
m5: serving triscuits, pepsi one
*took 2 green tea caps at m1 and 2 more at m3*

could've done better, but not bad!

getnfit06 said:
schools out, gonna be harder to remember to log my eating and get a turn on the computer :worried:

hmm, well lets see;

m2: 15 almonds, bottle water
m3: bk grilled chicken salad w/ lite ranch dress, no carrots no croutons, water
m4: baked steak (made by mom) 2 tbs potatoes, water
m5: serving triscuits, pepsi one
*took 2 green tea caps at m1 and 2 more at m3*

could've done better, but not bad!
nope not bad at all .. just want to make sure you are eatin' sweetie ... hope all is well.. we miss you :rose:

Top Bottom