Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

getnfit06's log

getnfit06 said:
argh!! Gonna have to begin again tomorrow, so hard to get back on after cheating. :(

Getting back on after cheating is easier that getting back on after being sick! So no worries gf... its a new day tomorrow!!!

You enjoying summer or what? I already feel weight lifted off my shoulders since the semester ended. Feels good!!!

Hope you are feeling better girl!! You are absolutely correct, tomorrow is a new day! Jump right back on that band wagon and push forward - you can do it!! :kiss:

getnfit06 said:
argh!! Gonna have to begin again tomorrow, so hard to get back on after cheating. :(
That's o.k.!!! It wasn't cheating... It was just a golden moment and there are many more in the future. The gold wears off if you do it to often...
Just keep on moving!

Thanks for the positive thoughts guys!! ;)

Yes, a new day!! Just lemme tell ya, Don't ever buy cool mint creme oreos :evil: those things oughta be a controlled substance :worried: !!
OK......... now back on track :) !!

m1 same ole same ole. pro shake w/ 1/2 c. light n fit, 2 strawb. 1 scoop whey
:p Yum Yum!!

Ok, I am about to just throw in the towel, seriously.
I just can't get it right, i don't know how u guys do it. I just keep messing up... I guess I just don't want it bad enough. :sulk:

getnfit06 said:
Ok, I am about to just throw in the towel, seriously.
I just can't get it right, i don't know how u guys do it. I just keep messing up... I guess I just don't want it bad enough. :sulk:

Awww... come on now hun!!! You can do it and you got all of us behind ya ;) Just stay positive :)

NO - don't give up - keep pluging away and don't get so down on yourself ...YOU WILL GET IT!! Keep your head up and stay positive. Like sbt said, we are ALL behind you 100% :kiss:

You know it's so frustrating when u feel out of control and like you aren't the one "running things". I know that I am, but I just keep doing stupid stuff. :evil:
You guys are so good at coming by and getting me back on track and I truly appreciate it. :heart: U guys!!!!

m1: whey shake

Top Bottom