Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

getnfit06's log

OMG, you are the image of my best friend in the UK - it's really freaky!! I can't believe it!! I'm really spun out everytime I see your avi.

Oh and BTW girl, :velvett:

You know why.............. ;)

That's cool merm!! :laugh2:

final meal: round steak (bout the size of my palm) made in crockpot w/ cream of mush. soup(fat free) and onion soup mix. 1/2 baked potato (very small)
Bout a cup of spinach. H20 to drink. I swear i'm so dang bloated, so i've been hittin the wawa hard!!
night!

Hmmmmm, still not letting you duck out of the cracker box!!! :kiss:
getnfit06 said:
That's cool merm!! :laugh2:

final meal: round steak (bout the size of my palm) made in crockpot w/ cream of mush. soup(fat free) and onion soup mix. 1/2 baked potato (very small)
Bout a cup of spinach. H20 to drink. I swear i'm so dang bloated, so i've been hittin the wawa hard!!
night!

fatdancer.gif

Hello sweetcheeks!!

getnfit06 said:
Good Morning Elite peeps :coffee:
Hey, gnf!!! Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day. How's the training coming? Feeling better?

Hey girl!! :)
Lately the training has been non existent. Unfortunately no i'm not feeling better. Back(spine) is still giving me pain and i've got a pretty bad infection..coughing, no voice, throat hurts. :( I'm sure i'll be on the mend soon. I feel like so much time is getting away from me, and the diet pretty much went wacky over the wkend. :evil:

I'm coming to check out your log :)

Top Bottom