x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

getnfit06's log

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about getnfit06's log within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: Hello everyone! I'm so pleased to be starting this adventure :) ! I began a new way of eating yesterday and incorporated exercise and today I am going to begin logging everything i eat and do. height= about 60 in. weight= 108-110lbs (scales is not working, so this is an estimate) measurements=Bust: 34.5 waist: 29 hips: 34 buns: 35.5 upper thigh: 19 above knee: 13.5 (excess fat here) upper arm: 11.5

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 43 of 48 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839404142434445464748 LastLast

Thread: getnfit06's log

Re: getnfit06's log

Hey girl!!
    Lately the training has been non existent. Unfortunately no i'm not feeling better. Back(spine) is still giving me pain and i've got a pretty bad infection..coughing, no voice, throat hurts. I'm sure i'll be on the mend soon. I feel like so much time is getting away from me, and the diet pretty much went wacky over the wkend.

I'm coming to check out your log

argh!! Gonna have to begin again tomorrow, so hard to get back on after cheating.

Aries13

Quote Quote posted by getnfit06
    argh!! Gonna have to begin again tomorrow, so hard to get back on after cheating.
    Getting back on after cheating is easier that getting back on after being sick! So no worries gf... its a new day tomorrow!!!

You enjoying summer or what? I already feel weight lifted off my shoulders since the semester ended. Feels good!!!

Hope you are feeling better girl!! You are absolutely correct, tomorrow is a new day! Jump right back on that band wagon and push forward - you can do it!!

That's o.k.!!! It wasn't cheating... It was just a golden moment and there are many more in the future. The gold wears off if you do it to often...
    Just keep on moving!

Thanks for the positive thoughts guys!!

Yes, a new day!! Just lemme tell ya, Don't ever buy cool mint creme oreos those things oughta be a controlled substance !!
    OK......... now back on track !!

m1 same ole same ole. pro shake w/ 1/2 c. light n fit, 2 strawb. 1 scoop whey
    Yum Yum!!

Ok, I am about to just throw in the towel, seriously.
    I just can't get it right, i don't know how u guys do it. I just keep messing up... I guess I just don't want it bad enough.

"Things turn out best for people who make the best of the way things turn out."

Ok, I am about to just throw in the towel, seriously.
    I just can't get it right, i don't know how u guys do it. I just keep messing up... I guess I just don't want it bad enough.
    Awww... come on now hun!!! You can do it and you got all of us behind ya Just stay positive

NO - don't give up - keep pluging away and don't get so down on yourself ...YOU WILL GET IT!! Keep your head up and stay positive. Like sbt said, we are ALL behind you 100%

If I can do it, so can you, you will feel sooooo much better after a day of eating healthy.

JUST DO IT, you know you can!