Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

getnfit06's log

getnfit06 said:
had a few cheese it's today, oopsie :chomp: 5 i think.
dinner: dinner at moms, 1 1/2 pork loin boneless chops baked in pork gravy, about 3/4 c. cooked broc/cauli with some cheese. I passed on the mashed potatoes (yay for me). Should've stopped at one chop though.

no workout tonight..was at "Oklahoma" all evening...awesome show!!
hungry when i came home : 2 boiled eggs , diet pepsi
Night :sleep2:
todays totals:Total: 989
Fat: 35 314 33%
Sat: 9 80 9%
Poly: 6 57 6%
Mono: 10 91 10%
Carbs: 67 211 22%
Fiber: 15 0 0%
Protein: 103 414 44%
Alcohol: 0 0 0%
I didn't count the gravy the pork was baked in tonight, or the 5 cheese it's i ate. So cals are a little higher than stated.
Do your best to stay away from gravy. It's made with a lot of saturated fat - not the kind of fat you want. You could have had the mashed potatoes (1/2 cup to a cup) providing they weren't smothered in butter and salt. Don't eat the yolks in the boiled eggs. I try to only eat 1 yolk per 3-4 whites. Just trying to give you a few pointers here that will help you reach your goal. If you're just starting all of this, it takes some getting use to, but you will feel much better mentally and physically when you get it cleaned up. :)

scorpiogirl said:
Do your best to stay away from gravy. It's made with a lot of saturated fat - not the kind of fat you want. You could have had the mashed potatoes (1/2 cup to a cup) providing they weren't smothered in butter and salt. Don't eat the yolks in the boiled eggs. I try to only eat 1 yolk per 3-4 whites. Just trying to give you a few pointers here that will help you reach your goal. If you're just starting all of this, it takes some getting use to, but you will feel much better mentally and physically when you get it cleaned up. :)

Oh yeah I use to love making sausage gravy and biscuits. And being a country girl it's a comfort food here, oy it's still a big temptation for me so I don't make it at all.

I know the gravy is just the dry stuff in the packet and mixed with water i think. Is that the one that you meant? She doesn't make "homeade" gravy i think maybe that's what you thought.. i dunno.
mom probably had plenty of butter in those taters, so i avoided them. carbs bloat me anyways.
as for the yolks....wah wah :( i don't want the eggs if i can't have the yolks. I guess i'll just eat one from now on. I actually hate egg whites :worried:

thanks a bunch for the tips!! :)

Good mornin!

30 min. pre breakfast cardio
protein shake w/ 2 tsp s/f banana pudding mix, 2 frozen strawberries :p I loves me some protein shakes. Can't wait to try some other brands/flavors. I get mine at walmart currently. I am about out of the vanilla, don't care much for the chocolate i have...i tastes tooooo i dunno, not chocolatey enough i guess..
I am starving, trying to figure out what to eat.
6 grapes
1 triscuit, plain
2 triscuits w/tiny dab nat. pnut butter :p Tuna sounds icky today. hmmmm :rolleyes:

salad with about 1 1/2 c salad mix, 13 spinach leaves, 2 tsp carb options itallian, 3 sliced strawberries.
still hungry........hmmm now what??? Gotta get me some protein :chomp:

1 salmon patty and 1/2 sm. sweet potato
salmon(3 oz) was mixed with 1/2 egg white, basil, old bay seasoning and garlic powder, cooked in pam. sweet potato nuked, butter flavored spray and cinnamon.
DIet pepsi. :p hungry today :worried: need to drink more wawa!

1 1/2 rice cakes with smear of nat. pnt btr. Maybe 1 tsp's worth or so. :p
I'm so hungry today :evil: Not sure what's up!!

getnfit06 said:
as for the yolks....wah wah :( i don't want the eggs if i can't have the yolks. I guess i'll just eat one from now on. I actually hate egg whites :worried:
Save them for your cheat day. I love "dippy yolks" with toast. Eggs over medium. YUMMMMMM!!!!

I don't like the whites either!!! lol I have to force myself to eat them unless it's a boiled egg....just plug your nose!!!! lol

scorpiogirl said:
Save them for your cheat day. I love "dippy yolks" with toast. Eggs over medium. YUMMMMMM!!!!

I totally love dip eggs too with buttery toast.......mmmmMMMMMmmmm!!!
I have learned to eat eggs without toast...that was tuff!

Goodness i was hungry all day.
*ate a couple garden herb triscuits and 10 grapes.* :chomp:
Dinner: salmon patty with 1/2 egg white and 2 oz of sweet potato, about 1/2 c. brocolli
sugar free tang

Top Bottom