Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

getnfit06's log

m1: cereal :evil: *started bad*
m2: 15 almonds
m3: ham 1 1/2 slices, greenbeans w/potato pieces andham, 1 1/2 crescent rolls, mashed potatoes ( :rolleyes: ), baked beans w/weinees,ok gonna lay it all out on the table here.... 1 brownie, 2 lemon bars, 1 tiny piece apple and cherry pie (1 of ea.). :worried: :evil:
and topped it all off with diet coke :lmao:!

*Let the beatings begin -------------> :mommakin::velvett:

I promise i'm back on tomorrow asap!!! :verygood:

getnfit06 said:
Oh, well i don't feel so bad now!
Unfortunately I have to go in the bdr. now and handle Easter candy! :worried: :google:
This IS SCARY!
I'm glad that you had to do it.. If it was me it would have all went inthe toilet. I would have said garbage but even things in the garbage are salvageable!

well treilin, i did eat a little bit. But i'm not gonna get all down about it. I don't plan on never eating sweets again anyway. For me it's just not realistic.
But as long as i can CONTROL when I do and GET BACK ON plan right away....i will feel like i've made it.
I am not pleased with my behavior on easter though. I shouldn't have ate so much dessert.
I feel upset at myself for that! That out of control feeling...i hate that!

GOOD MORNING!! :coffee:

m1: pro shake, (1/4 c. 1%cottage cheese, 1 splenda, 2 frozen st.berries, 1 scoop whey, 8 oz h20)

m2: string cheese stick
m3: smoked turkey w/ 1-2 tsp lite mir.whip and lettuce on lc tortilla
m4: chicken breast, sweet potato

getnfit06 said:
well treilin, i did eat a little bit. But i'm not gonna get all down about it. I don't plan on never eating sweets again anyway. For me it's just not realistic.
But as long as i can CONTROL when I do and GET BACK ON plan right away....i will feel like i've made it.
I am not pleased with my behavior on easter though. I shouldn't have ate so much dessert.
I feel upset at myself for that! That out of control feeling...i hate that!
Well it's over with and today is a new day!!!! You don't have to think I am judging you, well I hope you don't!
Just keep on moving it takes time to change the brain.

m1 : 1/3 c. oats, pro shake
m2 : 1/2 can tuna w/ lite mir. whip, mustard, 1 serving triscuits
m3 : south beach pnut butter low carb bar

getnfit06 said:
m1: cereal :evil: *started bad*
m2: 15 almonds
m3: ham 1 1/2 slices, greenbeans w/potato pieces andham, 1 1/2 crescent rolls, mashed potatoes ( :rolleyes: ), baked beans w/weinees,ok gonna lay it all out on the table here.... 1 brownie, 2 lemon bars, 1 tiny piece apple and cherry pie (1 of ea.). :worried: :evil:
and topped it all off with diet coke :lmao:!

HA HA HA!!!! You don't EVEN come close to MY "free for all" on Sunday! Sunday's are usually my cheat day anyway - well Sat PM to Sun afternoon.....but I did it up GOOD. All the crap I wanted and didn't feel a BIT guilty!!!! :lmao:

Some of the girls say they can't eat crap after eating clean for so long....unfortunately, that'll NEVER happen to me!! :lmao:

Don't feel bad.....just don't make it a habbit! :D

Top Bottom