Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

getnfit06's log

Todays totals:
Total: 1014
Fat: 39 349 36%
Sat: 10 91 9%
Poly: 6 52 5%
Mono: 17 151 16%
Carbs: 67 228 23%
Fiber: 10 0 0%
Protein: 98 394 41%
Alcohol: 0 0 0

Tonight was bis, tris, shoulders.
seated shoulder db press 3/12 8 lb dbs
seated ischemic lateral raise 3/12 5 lb dbs
upright rows 3/12 10 lb dbs
front raises 3/12 5 lb dbs

seated bi curls 3/12 10 lb dbs
standing curls 3/12 10 dbs
db extension(tris) 3/12 1 10lb db
hammer curls 3/12 8lb dbs 1/12 10lb db
lying db extensions 3/12 8lbers

Nikkita,

well, today was
meal 1: Protein shake
oatmeal 1/3 dry made with 2/3c water
meal 2: 16 almonds
meal 3: 3 0z beef pot roast with a few mushrooms and 1/2 c. green beans
meal 4: 1 and 1/2 whole grain rice cake with dab of natural pnt btr on top of 1
meal 5: 2 boiled eggs
1/2 small sweet potato with cinnamon and butter flavored spray
meal 6: protein shake

HTH! :)

Fasting cardio, 1 mi on treadmill. Had to cut it verrry short because i thought i was gonna hurl :sick: So i went and made my shake real quick like.
meal 1: pro shake with 2 frozen strawberries. I still feel wierd, hope i'm not getting the flu, i'm going to a stage show tonight with my daughter and spent $$ for the tickets.
Hoping it's just low blood sugar or something.

getnfit06 said:
Fasting cardio, 1 mi on treadmill. Had to cut it verrry short because i thought i was gonna hurl :sick: So i went and made my shake real quick like.
meal 1: pro shake with 2 frozen strawberries. I still feel wierd, hope i'm not getting the flu, i'm going to a stage show tonight with my daughter and spent $$ for the tickets.
Hoping it's just low blood sugar or something.

Oh I hope your not getting sick!! It could be that you were just really hungry. I start feeling sick if my blood sugar gets to low. How did you feel after you had your shake?

i've ate my oats and shake and still feel "odd" and slightly nauseous.
I think i probably have a bug, but i haven't actually gotten sick yet. :sick:
If i can coast through the rest of the day like this, i'm going to that show and nothing's gonna stop me ;)

meal 2: salad mix , added spinach leaves (10) 3 strawberries sliced, carb options itallian dressing.
can of tuna water packed, minus what i had to share with son, 2 tsp mir. whip lite, mustard, 6 triscuit crackers.
Diet pepsi
*feel nicely full* ;)

Last edited:
getnfit06 said:
Nikkita,

well, today was
meal 1: Protein shake
oatmeal 1/3 dry made with 2/3c water
meal 2: 16 almonds
meal 3: 3 0z beef pot roast with a few mushrooms and 1/2 c. green beans
meal 4: 1 and 1/2 whole grain rice cake with dab of natural pnt btr on top of 1
meal 5: 2 boiled eggs
1/2 small sweet potato with cinnamon and butter flavored spray
meal 6: protein shake

HTH! :)

Thank you, an initial point is that you try to include a source of protein in every meal. Personally I prefer to take protein from natural sources, other than just shakes because even though they provide me the protein needed the nutrients chicken, fish or meat provide are beneficial to your body.

On the other hand, try to include more fiber in your diet... like the one found with green veggies (green beans, chayote, spinach, cucumber, nopal.. etc). You need this in order to help digest your food better.

Now talking about fats, try to get your ratios around 30% that will be more or less 20-30g.

Hope this helps

had a few cheese it's today, oopsie :chomp: 5 i think.
dinner: dinner at moms, 1 1/2 pork loin boneless chops baked in pork gravy, about 3/4 c. cooked broc/cauli with some cheese. I passed on the mashed potatoes (yay for me). Should've stopped at one chop though.

no workout tonight..was at "Oklahoma" all evening...awesome show!!
hungry when i came home : 2 boiled eggs , diet pepsi
Night :sleep2:
todays totals:Total: 989
Fat: 35 314 33%
Sat: 9 80 9%
Poly: 6 57 6%
Mono: 10 91 10%
Carbs: 67 211 22%
Fiber: 15 0 0%
Protein: 103 414 44%
Alcohol: 0 0 0%
I didn't count the gravy the pork was baked in tonight, or the 5 cheese it's i ate. So cals are a little higher than stated.

Last edited:
Top Bottom