Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

getnfit06's log

getnfit06 said:
lunch: 1:45 pm met dh at red lobster. I ordered broiled flounder, with garden salad, ranch dressing on the side ( i used 1/2 the little container) No croutons, and Brocolli was my side. Boy those biscuits smelled good, but none for me :) I drank 2 glasses of water with lunch.

You did well, I know if I was at redlobster (one of my favorite places) God I would have a really really hard time sticking to my diet. I'd have to definately save it as a cheat meal. LOL WTG GOOD JOB!!!

:friends: Thanks momgettinfit!!!

This am: fasted cardio 1.7 mi on treadmill, incline part of the time, brisk walking pace

*pro shake afterward (2 tsp s/f banana pudding mix, 1 scoop whey, 6 oz water, 3 ice cubes* really hungry. Gonna try to eat some oatmeal b4 i go.
Hams are still really sore this am :worried: also the fronts of my lower legs.
Hurts to go potty :mix: , squatting. Not really sore in chest or back area yet.
May have to go heavier, and find more exercises to do. Unsure of how many diff. exercises i should do for each part :confused:

aww thanks bunny! :qt:

snack: 16 almonds
lunch: 3 oz beef pot roast with mushrooms, 1/2 c. green beans
diet pepsi

got pretty hungry around 5:30ish; so i ate a quaker rice cake with a tiny amt of nat. peanut butter on it.
Rice cakes are 35 cals, 7 carbs, 1 pro, 0 fat. Ingredients: Whole grain brown rice , salt.

ate another 1/2 rice cake plain.

dinner: 2 boiled eggs, 1/2 small sweet potato with spray i can't believe it's not butter and some cinnamon. :p Now that's some good crap ;) Never experienced sweet potato b4.
glass water

getnfit06 said:
:friends: Thanks momgettinfit!!!

This am: fasted cardio 1.7 mi on treadmill, incline part of the time, brisk walking pace

*pro shake afterward (2 tsp s/f banana pudding mix, 1 scoop whey, 6 oz water, 3 ice cubes* really hungry. Gonna try to eat some oatmeal b4 i go.
Hams are still really sore this am :worried: also the fronts of my lower legs.
Hurts to go potty :mix: , squatting. Not really sore in chest or back area yet.
May have to go heavier, and find more exercises to do. Unsure of how many diff. exercises i should do for each part :confused:
LOL!!! Don't be worried....just take it a little easier on these "parts" next workout! I LOVE it when I can get this sore in my glutes, calves and abs! GREAT feeling!

As far as how many sets and exercises to do for each muscle group...some do 1 body part per week, some do two, some do full upper and full lower 2-3x per week. You just need to figure out what works best for you and what you're the most comfortable with. Whatever you do....DON'T work a bodypart that's still sore. Let it heal first. :)

getnfit06 said:
Fat: 45 405 37%
Sat: 12 110 10%
Poly: 11 95 9%
Mono: 13 120 11%
Carbs: 90 284 26%
Fiber: 19 0 0%
Protein: 103 411 37%
Alcohol: 0 0 0%
Calorie Breakdown

:)

Glad that you're posting your log. I'm trying to see what is your daily diet, By looking at your ratios I can say that there are things you need to include and others that you can change. Can you post your diet all together in order to make recommendations?

Top Bottom