Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

getnfit06's log

Good Morning!! :twirl:

2 mi. {pre.breakfast} on treadmill walking fast pace. 5%incline, 8% incline.

m1: 2 egg omelet (1 yolk) topped with about 1-2 tbs salsa, water.
2 green tea caps. Protein shake (was still hungry after the eggs)

:lmao: I am bunny!! This new insulated mug is really helping!

m3: 2 rice cakes w/ pnt btr
m4: 3/4 c. chicken tortilla soup, water

bicep curls 3/15
hammers 3/12
lying tri extensions 3/12
all with 10 lb dbs*

french press 10lb db 3/15

protein shake after :)

nighty night!

Hiya moms :heart: Doin' fine!
Trying to get these kids well and back to school. My oldest and youngest have strep throat. :worried:

2 mi. treadmill on empty stom. 5%incline, 8%incline at fast walking pace.

pro.shake w/ 1/4c. 1%cott.cheese, 2 sm.strawberries, 1 splenda, 1 scoop whey & 6 oz.water + 3 ice cubes.
1/2 c. oatmeal, 1 splenda, cinn.

getnfit06 said:
Hiya moms :heart: Doin' fine!
Trying to get these kids well and back to school. My oldest and youngest have strep throat. :worried:

2 mi. treadmill on empty stom. 5%incline, 8%incline at fast walking pace.

pro.shake w/ 1/4c. 1%cott.cheese, 2 sm.strawberries, 1 splenda, 1 scoop whey & 6 oz.water + 3 ice cubes.
1/2 c. oatmeal, 1 splenda, cinn.

Aww sorry to hear their sick. Keep an eye on the strep my youngest boy had that and it didn't clear up even though he had no symptoms and he ended up getting rheumatic fever from it and now has to be on penicillin until he's 23 years old.

ohmygoodness moms! That's terrible :worried:
First my youngest son (6) had it, then my middle(8) son got it, now my youngest son has it again...and my daughter(11). Plus mymiddle son had the flu last week.
It has been real fun around here :rolleyes: ! Honestly though, I do love taking care of them and babying them when they're sick. And they're so much sweeter ;) lol

getnfit06 said:
ohmygoodness moms! That's terrible :worried:
First my youngest son (6) had it, then my middle(8) son got it, now my youngest son has it again...and my daughter(11). Plus mymiddle son had the flu last week.
It has been real fun around here :rolleyes: ! Honestly though, I do love taking care of them and babying them when they're sick. And they're so much sweeter ;) lol

Just make sure they kick this 100%. My son couldn't walk I had to carry him and bath him,he wet to bed b/c he couldn't walk to the bathroom. He cried out in pain at all hours, lost so much weight, couldn't grip things,couldn't feed himself, and he could have believe it or not been worse. It could have effect his heart causing what is called carditis NOT GOOD! But than GOD :verygood: it didn't but now he can't get it again or the chances of it effecting his heart is much much higher.

Top Bottom