Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

getnfit06's log

Oh gosh, I am such a retard.
I was weighing my chicken tonight on my new scales and realized that i need to set the scale on 0 after I put the bowl on it. So all this measuring i've been doing is like higher than what it actually was.

*snack* (got really hungry) 1 1/2 plain lightly salted Rice Cakes w/ 1 tsp. nat. pnt btr.*
meal 4: 2 small grilled chicken tenders (like 1.5 oz worth)That's all i had left,
1/2 sweet potato, spray ICBINB and cinn.
I still feel hungry, may go make a salad, or..just wait and see.

It needs to increase. I am going to really work on that. In fact I had my mom pick me up a huge travel mug thing that i'm gonna fill with ice and water and try to drink more consistently throughout the day and hopefully I can get a more exact idea of exactly how much I am drinking.

Didn't end up eating anymore. The hungriness subsided:)

Worked on lower body tonight.
squats 4/12 with bar(31-35lbs not sure)
split squats 3/15 w/10 lb db
lunges 3/12 w/2 10 lb dbs
st. legged dl's 3/15 with bar
*didn't get to finish, i was gonna do some calf raises and step ups*
I have two sick boys and one vomited in his bed (I know TMI ;) )so i had to quit early and clean a MESS! :sick:
m5: pro shake

todays cals were really low after i plugged em into fitday: 700cals. 50/31/20

Last edited:
getnfit06 said:
Oh gosh, I am such a retard.
I was weighing my chicken tonight on my new scales and realized that i need to set the scale on 0 after I put the bowl on it. So all this measuring i've been doing is like higher than what it actually was.

*snack* (got really hungry) 1 1/2 plain lightly salted Rice Cakes w/ 1 tsp. nat. pnt btr.*
meal 4: 2 small grilled chicken tenders (like 1.5 oz worth)That's all i had left,
1/2 sweet potato, spray ICBINB and cinn.
I still feel hungry, may go make a salad, or..just wait and see.

LOL :FRlol:

getnfit06 said:
It needs to increase. I am going to really work on that. In fact I had my mom pick me up a huge travel mug thing that i'm gonna fill with ice and water and try to drink more consistently throughout the day and hopefully I can get a more exact idea of exactly how much I am drinking.

Didn't end up eating anymore. The hungriness subsided:)

I have two sick boys and one vomited in his bed (I know TMI ;) )so i had to quit early and clean a MESS! :sick:

LOL dayyum ... poor thing(s) <-- you included :)

YES, up the water :)

Well Good Morning all!

I had a pretty upsetting night last night. I was awake the entire night, waiting for dh to come home. :worried:
After work he was going to play basketball(he plays at a church witha bunch of other guys) and no one was there so he went to get gas and was on his way home, when he seen 2 guys walking down the road that flagged him down. Well he slowed down and rolled his window down and one had a gun and made him get in the back. THey said they just needed a ride and wouldn't hurt him.
Well I'm sitting here at home waiting till like 4 am waiting and not hearing from him, he's not answering his cell. Finally I got a text message and I asked him where he was and he replied, kidnapped. He wasn't sure where he was. Told me in another text that it was 2 guys one with a gun. I just about freaked. I called 911 and told them.
To make a long story short, the cops came to the house and i talked to them and got a call finally from him, the two guys stopped at a gas station and both got out, then he hit the lock button and took off.
He got home like an hour before he had to be at work. He was ok, they didn't hurt him or steal anything (except for a tank full of gas, and scared him and me to death :worried: )
Believe it or not, he went ahead and went to work...on No sleep. Needless to say I feel like crap today and have to take care of 3 sick children all home from school.
No workouts for me today!!!!! :)
**Moral of the story, don't stop and talk to strangers**

m1: bowl of special k, red berry. Bad choice i know...i was stressed and make the worst choices then.

Top Bottom