Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

getnfit06's log

Good mornin' :coffee:

m1: pro shake w/ 2 tsp nat. pnut butter, 2 tsp banana puddin' mix s/f, 1 splenda, 1/4 c. 1% cott.cheese. :p *Gonna watch the carb intake today, since i sorta "carbed out" yesterday :evil: * I feel like I should stay as low as possible.
Correct me if i'm wrong!
:heart:

m2: large salad, spinach and premade w/homeade dressing(evoo, vinegar,splenda,dijon must.,pepper.) and about 5 strawberries sliced.

getnfit06 said:
Good mornin' :coffee:

m1: pro shake w/ 2 tsp nat. pnut butter, 2 tsp banana puddin' mix s/f, 1 splenda, 1/4 c. 1% cott.cheese. :p *Gonna watch the carb intake today, since i sorta "carbed out" yesterday :evil: * I feel like I should stay as low as possible.
Correct me if i'm wrong!
:heart:
Are you feeling bloated/swollen? Drink water ... if you feel you can low carb it then I don't see why not, esp if you feel like crap from the food.

Anyway, my suggestion is watch the food choices (only in moderation) , drink lots of water, & take Glucorell & Sespaure for meals like that :)

started getting hungry and feeling a little sluggish. Decided to get some protein in.

*meal2; part 2 :) : 1 can tuna, 1 tbs lite mir. whip, mustard, 4 reg. triscuits.
diet coke

getnfit06 said:
what will taking those b4 the meal do to help? jw :)
Reposting this for you :)

Sesapure wastes excess calories. When you overeat, it voids the excess calories rather than having your body store them as fat. No matter what kind of macro the calories come from, or so they claim. With Glucorell, the supp aids in the glucose uptake into your muscle cells. So they are better fed. But maybe more importantly, since your body stops burning fat in the prescence of insulin you don't want the insulin to be in your blood for a long periods of time. Glucorell, by increasing glucose uptake, keeps the insulin levels down so your body can continue burning fat for a longer period throughout the day.

Glucorell - https://www.anafit.com/shop/product_info.php?id=37

SesaPure - https://www.anafit.com/shop/product_info.php?id=144

Combo - https://www.anafit.com/shop/product_info.php?id=149

hmm, having a hard time deciding what to buy.
I want those plus t-rex. But don't have the $ to get more than one. :worried:

Got hungry b4 dinner, ate 3 triscuit (garden herb)

meal3: whole wheat spaghetti 1/3c. w/ chicken breast chopped and put in alfredo sauce*ragu* high in fat but I didn't eat much :) 2 small slivers of garlic bread, diet coke, 1/2 c. green beans.
**hope this wasn't too terrible of a choice for dinner** probably should've just ate the chicken and beans but YuK!

getnfit06 said:
Got hungry b4 dinner, ate 3 triscuit (garden herb)

meal3: whole wheat spaghetti 1/3c. w/ chicken breast chopped and put in alfredo sauce*ragu* high in fat but I didn't eat much :) 2 small slivers of garlic bread, diet coke, 1/2 c. green beans.
**hope this wasn't too terrible of a choice for dinner** probably should've just ate the chicken and beans but YuK!

See, I'm going to sound mean now but:

toss the alfredo sauce
toss the garlic bread

Unbelievably, even though the portions maybe small or "I didn't eat much", this will really sabotage your progress.

Don't worry, over time your tastes will change and even the most bland food will be interesting.

I'm not picking on you, promise, I'm there with you (check on my log, I'm still 157 after 4 months!), it's hard. But we'll get there!

meal 4: 1 1/2 chicken breast tenders w/ a smidge of alfredo on top.
water
*felt really hungry and draggy today* Almost light-headed like :(

Hopefully feeling better tomorrow. I did 0 exercises today, just had no energy.

g'night all!

Top Bottom