Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Gemini training log

Ya She slacked Today... Now we went to the gym But she did not Bring a note pad nor did she take her sups Guess that one was My fault or at least she's going to blame me anyway lmao..

Work out
Push downs
Flies
Chest curls
Side laterals , front laterals
Seated MP's
Leg press
4 Sets of 15 each ^^
Walked a mile around track.
Was a short work out After I did my legg press I was completely fucking spent could hardly walk. Killed it!!!

Cmon, Gem... Don't let these bruthas get the wrong impression

You represent ;)

Hit it hard and keep us posted!

xo

Wow now i feel like a slacker lol... Sorry guys Need to build muscles retail location is wicked busy =) i promise when i get back from the gym tomorrow i willpost. Btw needto is giving me hell... Cant wait to get back to the gym tomorrow!!!! Got my sups and MY NOTEBOOK woops haha And Needto to kick my ass in the gym so STAY TUNED =) thanx for all the sugahhh

Well now this is good shit We got more ladies Killing some shit around here... Every year I see a good group of girls Get together and do some awesome things here on the female fitness forums and then they all vanish after a few months... I am looking for a good group of Females to Make the leaders of the female fitness forums. I end up having to switch leadership every 4-8 months and its that time again I need a good group of leaders here and this time I would like to see all the girls stick around longer....It takes good leaders to make a great forums. So I will be watching the female fitness forums a lot more over the next month..

Well now this is good shit We got more ladies Killing some shit around here... Every year I see a good group of girls Get together and do some awesome things here on the female fitness forums and then they all vanish after a few months... I am looking for a good group of Females to Make the leaders of the female fitness forums. I end up having to switch leadership every 4-8 months and its that time again I need a good group of leaders here and this time I would like to see all the girls stick around longer....It takes good leaders to make a great forums. So I will be watching the female fitness forums a lot more over the next month..

I ain't going anywhere!! ;). This is like heaven for me!! Everyone here is awesome!! Great leaders: D, Cutie, and Cali! These gals rock!!

Top Bottom