Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Gemini training log

Day one starts Monday am... This will be my first real fitness plan.
With alot of help in understanding what i need in order to get the results i am looking for I have finally found a plan im going to stick to.

I will be here often to post my progress and once i figure this site out i will be adding before pictures and updating along the fitness plan.
Please contact me if you have any advice =)

Meal 1. 1 Protein Bar or oatmeal w 1 serving Wheytobuildmuscle protein

1 Cap Need2slin 3 caps gear 1 bottle water

Meal 2.
930 am
1 serving of any flavor Wheytobuildmuscle protein
1 cup milk

Meal 3. Lunch
Turkey Sandwich On Rye Or Ezechiel bread or whole wheat.
A salad with chicken or Turkey breast. 8oz of some kind of lean meat. Tuna on a salad or in a sandwich.

Meal 3.
1 servings muscle replenish
1 1/2 cup milk

Meal 4
6 to 8oz lean mean any kind steak , chicken , salmon
6oz veggies GREEN!!!! Spinach, broc, peas, something green
one of the following. Brown rice, sweat potato, plan white rise or plan pasta
useing omega smart Butter or I cant believe its not butter NO SALT!!!
Meal 5
1 serving N2-matrix
1 serving power butter
1 cup skim milk.. or 2%
Work outs.
3 times a week full body work outs. Monday Wednesday and Friday Full body work outs.
Tusday and Thursday Is cardio, either play racket ball, run or hit the tred mills stare steppers.

lets kill this shit!

Welcome, FitnessGem!

Thank you all for being so welcoming!!!! Long day.. I will be back tomorrow lol..... with the nasty emails i have gotten and trust me i have gotten plenty since this morning , Its nice to see that there are some people here that are here for the same reasons as i am... Lets kill this shit!!!!!

Thank you all for being so welcoming!!!! Long day.. I will be back tomorrow lol..... with the nasty emails i have gotten and trust me i have gotten plenty since this morning , Its nice to see that there are some people here that are here for the same reasons as i am... Lets kill this shit!!!!!

I'm sorry :(

What kind of nasty emails? So sorry!!

Gems Going to Be hitting the Gym with Me all the time now. Smart girl knows fitness, sups, training ( as you can see from the pics) But I am deff going to teach her a lot more. She's going to be here on the Female forums a lot more now helping and learning at the same time. That's what its all about though everyone coming together and sharing what we know so we can all grow from it. Gems going to learn a lot I'll put her on the fast track and she will be able to take this and help a lot of others. I cant be in 20 places at once so Its great to have some one like Gem who knows a lot already can learn fast and then Be here to help people..,...
She is the Retail store Manager of N2BM and trust me guys I would not hire some one for this kind of job unless they knew what they were ding along with the ability to learn more. Trust me you're going to love her lmao..

Goals?? MORE MUSCLE!! Arms, legs, back, Shoulders basically all over..

Sorry to hear bout these emails chic. To me people who hide behind a phone or email to say what they want to say are really just sad people , just a thought when you get them just delete without reading this way they get no satisfaction and the also get bored very quick! I was in this position and that's what I done.
Also can't wait to follow your post your really dedicated and I love new posts new experiences etc.

Sorry to hear that you get nasty pm(S) and emails FitGem.

Now on another note, That vid on Needto(s) sig totally rocks!!
It just totally cracks me up. Rock O Shea is a good bro of mine, FitGem were you the brunette in that?
HAWT!

Sorry to hear that you get nasty pm(S) and emails FitGem.

Now on another note, That vid on Needto(s) sig totally rocks!!
It just totally cracks me up. Rock O Shea is a good bro of mine, FitGem were you the brunette in that?
HAWT!

That video is a riot... But no im not in it
And about the emails, Its all good =) still smiling and still here
but i do thank the ladies that have been so welcoming .. So ty

Top Bottom