Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gal needs help getting stacked....

OOOOOh I love fruit. I eat it a couple times a day when I get hungry. Damn my ass (literally) hurt yesterday. I usually get to do cardio 4 or 5 times a week but not yesterday. Yesterday that crap made me ill and I didn't get to do any thing. :(

Star

I've always heard that fructose stops fat burning dead in its tracks. Personally, as I'm still committed to shedding fat via eating isocaloric, I don't eat very much fruit.

A few things needed for clarification....
Fruit...what's the deal, I hear do eat it and don't eat it just as equally. I try to stay away from any sugars (incl natural) they set me off...
Weights, heavy vs light high reps....I think heavy, 10 down to 6 down to 4???
:confused:

Triple -

I agree with you a lot... I go up higher for reps but not as high as 12 or 15. Usually around 8-10 per set.

As for fruit... Dieting needs to be treated as a contest diet and you'd lose soo freakin fast. No fruits, milk, breads, or pastas. Cant have the extra carbs PLUS what you're already taking in, whether its natural or not, its still going to turn to fat if you're not burning it off.

AJ

which eca??

which eca did ya use star?? maybe you should try an ephedra based alkaloid instead of plain ephidrine.Try biotest md6 or adipokinetix by syntrax. besides they both contain yohimbine. which is very good on the sex specific fat cells. also i recommend the topical yohimbine post on this board it is out of this world for fat burning info. later gt

Top Bottom