Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gains from winstrol

KeitaPinali

Hi guys, I'm a 32 year old females and recently finish my cycle of wintrol with great muscle gains, I can't wait for my second cycle
I wonder what is the proper time off after doing 8 weeks of winstrol, thanks.

Try to stay drug-free twice as long as the cycle, that is, if you've cycled for 8 weeks, spend 16 weeks without using anything and see how much of those gains you've had you'll keep naturally.

Keep your diet and training up to date for those 16 weeks... don't relax while you are without the steroids.

You see, if you cycle, then you make another and then another... any gain you have beyond what your female body can maintain, you will be dependent on steroids to maintain this new body.

In general, bodies sculpted by steroids in women, are bodies borrowed, because to create this body you needed a quantity of male hormones that do not exist in the female body, so once you stop with the hormones, your gains will go away.

Maybe this may be your desire, you want a muscular body that is not the female reality, so... be aware that virilization will occur, soon or later you are going to look more masculine. If you agree with that, ok... you can keep using steroids all year around if you want... but please do it with medical supervision, do your blood work and if you decide to stay on, do not use Winstrol for that.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

Hi guys, I'm a 32 year old females and recently finish my cycle of wintrol with great muscle gains, I can't wait for my second cycle
I wonder what is the proper time off after doing 8 weeks of winstrol, thanks.

The 'rules', such as they are, are the same for winni as they are for ANY other roid. The MINIMUM time off is as follows: cycle length (so 8 weeks) + PCT (let's say 4 weeks). So MIMIMUM 12 weeks off.

The longer the better.

Top Bottom