x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

ULTER! request.......

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about ULTER! request....... within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: The new Yohimburn bottles ........ Love the easy despenser but seems the seals on them aren't all too good.. :( Threw the bottle in my gym bag this morning and when I got in my car I smelled it. The cap was closed tightly but the contents leaked out. :bawling:

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

~Show Quality Bitch~
    ~Get your filthy paws off my silky draws~

ULTER! request.......

The new Yohimburn bottles ........ Love the easy despenser but seems the seals on them aren't all too good..

Threw the bottle in my gym bag this morning and when I got in my car I smelled it. The cap was closed tightly but the contents leaked out.

Most sensual papal representative of the New Karmic Church

Quote Quote posted by KillahBea
    I have a small penis
    Quote Quote posted by NJjuice22
    if you felt my cock and i had my hands in your cooch you would be saying it to....this shit has happened to me like 20x already , so it wasnt a big deal...i just got that effect on these bitches.

Re: ULTER! request.......

I concur. I haven't had the leak happen yet, but once you take the plastic cover off & use the pump, its an a leak waiting to happen.

Just thinking, maybe a squeeze type bottle w/ a flip cap lid (that's attached)....

~Show Quality Bitch~
    ~Get your filthy paws off my silky draws~

Quote Quote posted by Sassy69
    I concur. I haven't had the leak happen yet, but once you take the plastic cover off & use the pump, its an a leak waiting to happen.

Just thinking, maybe a squeeze type bottle w/ a flip cap lid (that's attached)....
    good Idea!

Just decided to add it in today.. and bam.. now my gym clothes and my new sneakers smell minty fresh.

LOL

Most sensual papal representative of the New Karmic Church

Quote Quote posted by KillahBea
    I have a small penis
    Quote Quote posted by NJjuice22
    if you felt my cock and i had my hands in your cooch you would be saying it to....this shit has happened to me like 20x already , so it wasnt a big deal...i just got that effect on these bitches.

*MissFit*

yah mine spilt everywhere too

The tops leak. That's why we ship them with caps. I want to thank all of you for posting though because it seems to have lit a fire under the manufacturer to do something about it.

It's not the request I was hoping for but...

My first bottle that I received in the mail was spilling already in the box before I even removed the little plastic do-dad from the top. Now I keep that little plastic thing so when I'm not using it I slip it back on and store the bottle upright to prevent any minty spillage....

Quote Quote posted by treilin
    My first bottle that I received in the mail was spilling already in the box before I even removed the little plastic do-dad from the top. Now I keep that little plastic thing so when I'm not using it I slip it back on and store the bottle upright to prevent any minty spillage....
    That's what I do too.

Quote Quote posted by Frisky
    The new Yohimburn bottles ........ Love the easy despenser but seems the seals on them aren't all too good..

Threw the bottle in my gym bag this morning and when I got in my car I smelled it. The cap was closed tightly but the contents leaked out.

Frisky, lookin' HOT!

The Shadow

LOL

Same problem..I dumped mine into an older DF bottle I had....

Da Pope

Quote Quote posted by treilin
    I keep that little plastic thing so when I'm not using it I slip it back on and store the bottle upright to prevent any minty spillage....
    ^^^ *knocking on wood*

Luckily, I've never had a problem with it , I always put it back in the bag just in case...