Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gaining muscle fast...Someone experienced with AS

the-short-one said:
oi. I experienced this first had after competition. I felt like a whale. lolol It took a couple of weeks for me to get back to wher I felt "normal" again.

That is just standard post-show rebound - I'm sort of just saying if I deviate from my diet AT ALL it sets me back 3 days. The burn rate I"ve set up w/ metabolism & everythign just gets all completely screwed up and it all just slows down. I visibly stop the rate of bodyfat loss I had or even reverse it.

The one example I use is when I did my first show - I was consistenly losing 1% bf per week for 6 weeks and then at 12% bf discovered what I thought was the ultimate cheat food - sugar free / fat free cool whip. So I snacked on that a little (not even a whole obscene feeding frenzy) and you can see where my bodyfat loss stalled out for 2 weeks. Sucked.

Sassy69 said:
That is just standard post-show rebound - I'm sort of just saying if I deviate from my diet AT ALL it sets me back 3 days. The burn rate I"ve set up w/ metabolism & everythign just gets all completely screwed up and it all just slows down. I visibly stop the rate of bodyfat loss I had or even reverse it.

The one example I use is when I did my first show - I was consistenly losing 1% bf per week for 6 weeks and then at 12% bf discovered what I thought was the ultimate cheat food - sugar free / fat free cool whip. So I snacked on that a little (not even a whole obscene feeding frenzy) and you can see where my bodyfat loss stalled out for 2 weeks. Sucked.

I understand what you mean. I've been on a relatively low carb diet now for...well, a very long time. lolol Any deviation from it results in several pounds of water weight gain, and a general feeling of crappiness.

I remember Thanksgiving vividly. ;)

I understand what you are saying Sassy. That is what I was thinking too. I should have waited to drop a little more bf. I cut down to 5 mg of Var today. My trainer is working this morning and I like to have my bf checked first thing after I wake up so I sent her an email asking her to do it sometime this week. Probably tomorrow. At this point I am just got to decrease my dosage to 5 mg per day and then depending on my stats I will probably get off until I get my bf a down to 11 or 12 and then do it again. Or maybe not. I have shoots all summer so I dont know. I thought I planned things right. I did a ton of research and have been into this stuff for yrs. but I guess I have possible made a boo boo. I just wanted to keep the muscle I have so I thought Var would be good to include. But I wont say anything until I see my stats this week.
I do feel smaller today so I think I am storing water.

Short one--- HOw long have you been running your t3 cycle? Or how long did you run it?
I finish my 6 week cycle of it in 3 weeks and I dont have shoots until 6 weeks out. I starting to worry about the rebound situation. That sucks! My thyroid was always sluggish anyhow.
I have read that after you finish a cycle of t3 that you are not supposed to take any thing that will mess with your metabolic function such as clen, ecam ect. Does anyone know anything about this?
I tried posting pics a long time ago and had a problem but I know a site where I can re size pics so let me see what I can do when I get back from the gym.

playmatesky said:
I understand what you are saying Sassy. That is what I was thinking too. I should have waited to drop a little more bf. I cut down to 5 mg of Var today. My trainer is working this morning and I like to have my bf checked first thing after I wake up so I sent her an email asking her to do it sometime this week. Probably tomorrow. At this point I am just got to decrease my dosage to 5 mg per day and then depending on my stats I will probably get off until I get my bf a down to 11 or 12 and then do it again. Or maybe not. I have shoots all summer so I dont know. I thought I planned things right. I did a ton of research and have been into this stuff for yrs. but I guess I have possible made a boo boo. I just wanted to keep the muscle I have so I thought Var would be good to include. But I wont say anything until I see my stats this week.
I do feel smaller today so I think I am storing water.

Short one--- HOw long have you been running your t3 cycle? Or how long did you run it?
I finish my 6 week cycle of it in 3 weeks and I dont have shoots until 6 weeks out. I starting to worry about the rebound situation. That sucks! My thyroid was always sluggish anyhow.
I have read that after you finish a cycle of t3 that you are not supposed to take any thing that will mess with your metabolic function such as clen, ecam ect. Does anyone know anything about this?
I tried posting pics a long time ago and had a problem but I know a site where I can re size pics so let me see what I can do when I get back from the gym.

i ran t-3 for...a couple of months? leading up to competition. I am positive that it is the main reason (along with the use of clen) that I did rebound - but it's to be expected. Once you go off these drugs, your body fights to normalize itself. We are not meant ot be at this low of bodyfat for long periods of time, so the bod tries to suck everything backup that it lost. (Sass - insert bodily sucking noises here. ;) )

It was a necessare evil for contest prep - and I know that I would not use it for anything else - because of the rebound. It's inevitable.

Seriously - even if you aren't on all the scheduled supps you will still rebound. YOu just put your body through a slow, controlled starvation and down-regulation. It needs time to right itself. Its not just the drugs.

So I had my stats checked today. My weight dropped 4 pounds from yesterday so I know I am carrying water. It probably helped to decrease the anavar doasge to 5mg from 10mg. In my measurements my waist went down an inch. WATER. My BF is the same 15.5. My weight is now 135.
I want to get very lean but keep as much muscle as I can. I know I will drop some but that goes without saying. So I am dropping the var. And I still need to complete my cycle of t3 and albuterol. I am also taking hgh. I have been for like a year now. I love the stuff. Probably would havebeen ok on that alone but I got ants in my pants about all the other stuff. I hope I dont lose to much muscle on the t3 without var.
What I am wondering is ...on the t3. I have 3 weeks to finish that. My shoots in 6 weeks and then the following 4 weeks later I have more. How can I keep my body from gaining weight when I am off of all of this stuff? I dont want to all of a sudden stop the t3 and then 3 weeks later be all yucky. I know that you are supposed to really watch the diet which I will be anyways but also I read that I may even increase the cardio???
I just increased 2 days ago to doing 2 one hour session ed. I mix it up with hiking, walking, elliptical, dancing, boxing, ect. SHould I be targeting a certain heart rate? I have been keeping it 75-85% and then when Im hiking its much higher.
Also...sorry for all the questions...just want to make sure I am doing this right. Should I be decreasing my calories? In the past I could never lose bf on a restricted calorie diet. So my calories are high (because of my workout activity) but since I am trying to drop bf should I decrease? I did go down about 200 calories in the last 3 days.
Thanks ladies.

I would suggest you take an approach just like contest prep then - it keeps you on a targeted schedule & honest about it instead of sort of on a non-schedule of just "eat clean". That way you have an expectation and a scheduled progression of workign towards that day and then the next day 4 weeks later.

For ex - dont just jump right up to 1 hr cardio x2 / day -build up to it - from wherever you are now - if you are looking to keep a certain state of bodyfat/ body for an extended period of time you need to approach like you are CONDITIONING yourself to remain in that state -not just force your body to lose bodyfat real fast and then you hit your date, you look fine, but you're completely exhausted from the effort. You will rebound & gain. Not to say you can't cut back down but it woudl be better if you schedule a progressive program towards those two dates.

Sassy69 said:
I would suggest you take an approach just like contest prep then - it keeps you on a targeted schedule & honest about it instead of sort of on a non-schedule of just "eat clean". That way you have an expectation and a scheduled progression of workign towards that day and then the next day 4 weeks later.

For ex - dont just jump right up to 1 hr cardio x2 / day -build up to it - from wherever you are now - if you are looking to keep a certain state of bodyfat/ body for an extended period of time you need to approach like you are CONDITIONING yourself to remain in that state -not just force your body to lose bodyfat real fast and then you hit your date, you look fine, but you're completely exhausted from the effort. You will rebound & gain. Not to say you can't cut back down but it woudl be better if you schedule a progressive program towards those two dates.

agreed. Sass give good advice.

Ok. I have decided to have Shadow guide me through this cause Im in a little bit of a rut. I appreciate your help. Sassy that is exactly what I am going to do. Thanks ladies.

Top Bottom