Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

french girl here

Chubstubs

I very happy to be hear. the one thing us french girls do is we like kiss and tell except with british men who are not clean men. me name is chloe'. with that said let me tell you a bit about me and my goals. i am 29 years young. I train atleast 10 years and i weight 60 kilos, with 20% fat. right now lock in me home so no training but have home gym. i would like to use steroid, but need to know which one is good. mercy le je t'aime

Generally Sarms will be the safest alternative for women. Cardarine can be great for endurance and keeping the metabolism up. Some steroids like anavar and primobolan can be fine at low doses, but I wouldn't recommend running a cycle with no gym available right now.

Glad to have you. Sounds like you are in pretty great shape already. I suggest SARMs for a woman if you are not preparing for a competition. I think you can get just a good of results on them as you would on steroids. Check out our approved source in my signature.

lol you speak french too?

Not so much speak as read it and German a little. Then I double checked with Google Translate lol

But ' j'aime les filles françaises' was easy ha ha

Top Bottom