Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

free products for women from primordialperformance

The whole thread has been about one products...

Primordial has some other cool stuff in their store that woman can use without danger. I like the fact that Primordial is giving away some FREE products for the females in our forum to try!!!

I recommend the ladies try their 'Tea 3' product or maybe give 'DermaTherm' a try.

Last edited:
It was a lot more interesting than listening to (er, reading) the "check out my stack of 1000EDSUST/100MGDIABOLED/2000IU insulin threads.... I'm impressed with the product....with Sassy's knowledge, and with PP's response.... i'm looking forward to trying Primordial products...

OK...that's better! geez

If someone can PM me about how to load pics up, without being a plat...I can send them to NEEDTO to get some product.

Before the other 1/2 orders his!!!

Thanks!

Or do I need to be a plat first?? needto??

LadyRaptor said:
OK...that's better! geez

If someone can PM me about how to load pics up, without being a plat...I can send them to NEEDTO to get some product.

Before the other 1/2 orders his!!!

Thanks!

Or do I need to be a plat first?? needto??
and now your plat so you dont have to deal with that 1 post every 20 mins crap....make as many post as you can now and get your post above 100 so when you are non plat again you want have to deal with the post count problem
again...

needtogetaas said:
and now your plat so you dont have to deal with that 1 post every 20 mins crap....make as many post as you can now and get your post above 100 so when you are non plat again you want have to deal with the post count problem
again...

Well, I may just make him pay for it anyway...makes it easier...or , we'll change HIS profile.... FOR ME...since he paid up!!!

THANKS NEEDTO! I sent you some pics....

S

Big Rick Rock said:
The whole thread has been about one products...

Primordial has some other cool stuff in their store that woman can use without danger. I like the fact that Primordial is giving away some FREE products for the females in our forum to try!!!

I recommend the ladies try their 'Tea 3' product or maybe give 'DermaTherm' a try.

Those two Iwould consider.....anything that messes with my hormones I have to wonder...only because hormones suck as it is when you are female :heart:

Awww...my risque message to gymgurl was knocked off? that BLOWS. I'm pm'ing primordial with q's now!!! Maybe I'll post results...

Top Bottom