Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

free products for women from primordialperformance

Hey...this is the girl 1/2 of 2raptors....my man is ording your "sustain"...but I'd like to give the original a shot too! How do I get in on this....we'll hold off on the sustain order until I hear.... -s-

2raptors said:
Hey...this is the girl 1/2 of 2raptors....my man is ording your "sustain"...but I'd like to give the original a shot too! How do I get in on this....we'll hold off on the sustain order until I hear.... -s-
sign up make a account post on the womens board.send me some pics"just pics to show you are real" and then we can talk girl.

needtogetaas said:
sign up make a account post on the womens board.send me some pics"just pics to show you are real" and then we can talk girl.

uhh, look at our profile? My pics are on there too.... or do you want me to post separate pics separately?

not a problem....

2raptors said:
uhh, look at our profile? My pics are on there too.... or do you want me to post separate pics separately?

not a problem....
I want you to make your own account and join the site girl thats what I want...my wife post here all the time dont be shy just make a account of your own.my wife never wanted to make her own account 2 years ago but once she did she never stopped posting she loves ef now..you can learn a lot here and make a lot of friends just sign up....then send me a pm and we will talk.

and if your man dont want you signing up then tell him I said stop being a baby

OK...CRAP! So...like, I have to become a PLAT to even post??? Or add an avatar???? or even send a pm to members??? I set up the account...could not find the avatar setting, or where to load pics.....it doesn't appear to be an "option" for me. We're not joining as plats separately! This site is very $$$!!! HAHAHAH

Guess I'll just try his when he gets it...

blech.

ladyraptor (oh...that is my ef username....just can't seem to do anything with the site)

2raptors said:
OK...CRAP! So...like, I have to become a PLAT to even post??? Or add an avatar???? or even send a pm to members??? I set up the account...could not find the avatar setting, or where to load pics.....it doesn't appear to be an "option" for me. We're not joining as plats separately! This site is very $$$!!! HAHAHAH

Guess I'll just try his when he gets it...

blech.

ladyraptor (oh...that is my ef username....just can't seem to do anything with the site)
make a post in this thread and I will give you a plat.

DUh, I figured out how to add the avatar....and one photo! YOU WILL??? A PLAT??? Oh...OK..what do I have to do for THAT!! HAHAHA! That is so cool! I've got some pics to upload... if I can send a pic directly to you via PM, I've got one that will set your britches on fire! HAHAHAHA

Thanks!

S....the ladyraptor

Top Bottom