Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forged Burner Question

jester72

I've used Forged Burner periodically over the course of the last year, and had GREAT results on it. My wife gave birth to our 1st child 4 moths ago, and is trying to lose that last bit that she gained. I was going to have her try Forged Burner for the great appetite suppression and thermogenic, until I read that it's not for women, or those under 21. I have to ask if anyone can tell me WHY?

Also, what would you recommend for thermogenic and appetite suppression, if not Forged Burner? Could she dose an app. suppressant, and just DMAA? I'm also worried about interaction with birth control pills as well. Can anyone offer some suggestions?

Any ladies have something you can offer or recommend? My huge thanks in advance!!!

Hey Jester,
I have been taking forged sporadically for the last 8 months. I am also on birth control and have a steady boyfriend and have had no problems (AKA no pregnancies). I don't know why they say it is not for women. I thought it worked awesome as a thermogenic and appetite suppressant for me. The only side effects I can report is that it makes me feel a bit down mood wise (not sure if it's a hormone thing or what) and I take less than the recommended dose and always with food or I get like stimulant overload (jittery, sweating, heart pounding etc). My advice would be for her to try a small dose with food for a few days and see how her body reacts to it.
Good luck!

Thank you jonesy! That's what I'm looking for is first hand experiences from women that have used it. Anyone else that can offer advice, or their experiences?

I love forged burner. When I use it I take 2 caps before fasted morning cardio and it works beautifully

Top Bottom