Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Follow the yellow briCK ROAD -CK's LOG TO COMPETITION

ck2006 said:
Hidn - Thanks :heart: Its a kodak, the batteries die too fast

BigT - Thanks I will be trying the honey tomorrow, I meet with my trainer at 8:45pm in the evening so I am thinking I will need some serious fuel for my late night workout. I will let you know.

Sarge - :)

mm- Thanks, I hope I CRUSH the competition too!

I haven't seen my girlfriend in a couple months and she came over and said "Holy shit, man are you toned!" It felt great.
Yeah, my batteries don't last long either. I got a fuji with htis tiny little built in battery & it lasts forever.
Edit to remove tasteless joke ;)

Last edited:
You are looking great! You are going to kick some ass with that body....WOOOO HOOOO sexy mamma

GYMGURL - thanks

hidn - you should know by now I love tasteless jokes, no more edits LOL! a good brun is a good burn!

September 13

Well I got exciting news this morning! My old boss phoned me and apparently recommended me for a job that pays 30-50 bucks an hour! This company installed a new computer system that my old company uses and they need a person to help with transfer. the job is only 2-6 months but for that money! My mom has offered to babysit for free.

Look at me talking like I already have the job!

seeing trainer late tonight.

ck2006 said:
September 13

Well I got exciting news this morning! My old boss phoned me and apparently recommended me for a job that pays 30-50 bucks an hour! This company installed a new computer system that my old company uses and they need a person to help with transfer. the job is only 2-6 months but for that money! My mom has offered to babysit for free.

Look at me talking like I already have the job!

seeing trainer late tonight.
Congrats!
What a combo! Good looking, jacked, smart, & a sweetie! Talk about a total package.
BTW, what's the program? Is it an integrated package, like, accounting/sales/quotes/etc? Or is it hardware stuff?

HiDnGoD said:
Congrats!
What a combo! Good looking, jacked, smart, & a sweetie! Talk about a total package.
BTW, what's the program? Is it an integrated package, like, accounting/sales/quotes/etc? Or is it hardware stuff?

Thanks, it is an integrated package and I would be helping with the hardware stuff.

Top Bottom