Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Follow the yellow briCK ROAD -CK's LOG TO COMPETITION

mm107 said:
WOW CK! Your back looks great. And your front looks great too. AND it IS nice to see some boobage on a chick with muscle. Sometimes they run away and hide. Overall you look GREAT. I would even go to the point of saying HOT. If i seen you walkin i bet i would hit on you =]
GOODLUCK.
Always

P.S. your compeition is so far away i think you will CRUSH THE COMPETITION!

ummm thank you. Yeah, I used to have a lot more boobage :rolleyes:

It is funny now when I wear a bra I look like I actually have some and my hubby gets excited and says to me "ooooo a bra day".

Mine aren't hiding I just have to roll them up now after having three kids LMAO!!!!

Thank again.

ck2006 said:
Wish me luck I am dying my own hair!!!!!

oooh, have fun!! be careful - i once had an (ex) boyfriend pull my hair thru a cap to do highlights. my scalp hurt for days after he poked me with that 'needle' that you use to pull the hair thru.

and don't forget - pictures!! :heart:

WoNderWoMan25 said:
oooh, have fun!! be careful - i once had an (ex) boyfriend pull my hair thru a cap to do highlights. my scalp hurt for days after he poked me with that 'needle' that you use to pull the hair thru.

and don't forget - pictures!! :heart:

I did one of those once and the cap broke! I had blonde chunks in the back. Well the package said light ash blonde, it is more brown but that is ok I looks like my natural color now...

Picture coming up

New do, Now I just need the haircut but that I will leave up to the professionals.

100_1720-1.jpg

100_1715-2.jpg

CK, those pics are smokin' and DAMN is all I have to say about the calf shot......workouts are looking good......let me know if you end up trying a dash of honey as pre-workout fuel.

HiDnGoD said:
Hair turned out niiiiiiiiiice.
Was that camera a Kodak? If so, I've got the same one.

Hidn - Thanks :heart: Its a kodak, the batteries die too fast

BigT - Thanks I will be trying the honey tomorrow, I meet with my trainer at 8:45pm in the evening so I am thinking I will need some serious fuel for my late night workout. I will let you know.

Sarge - :)

mm- Thanks, I hope I CRUSH the competition too!

I haven't seen my girlfriend in a couple months and she came over and said "Holy shit, man are you toned!" It felt great.

Top Bottom