Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Follow the yellow briCK ROAD -CK's LOG TO COMPETITION

ck2006 said:
Kay so my camera died on me so this is the best I could get, and the pics are black and white cause the color of my hair sucks right now, toooo blonde
sept8.jpg

I just liked the way the definition showed on the side, I don't know if it good or anything
sept7.jpg

back shot
sept6.jpg

sept4.jpg

sept2.jpg

My hair is longer!
sep5.jpg
Looking good girl.. I haven't caught up totally on your log.. r u still doing the comp, and when?? I remember u changed it.

ck2006 said:
Kay so my camera died on me so this is the best I could get, and the pics are black and white cause the color of my hair sucks right now, toooo blonde
sept8.jpg

I just liked the way the definition showed on the side, I don't know if it good or anything
sept7.jpg

back shot
sept6.jpg

sept4.jpg

sept2.jpg

My hair is longer!
sep5.jpg
:p
Ooohhhhhhhhhhhh, baby. Lady, you are lookin GREAT!!!
Your calves & your back make me shudder.
In my humble, unskilled opinion, you are in such fine condition & so far out from the contest, that you should have time to practice hitting, blah, balh, blah.
Sorry, I'm so flabbergasted, I'm blabbering.
Great job.

September 12

(3x8) squats 45lbs (4 pauses down, 4 pauses up)
leg extensions
(3x8) straight leg 30 lbs
(3x8) V toed 30lbs
(3x8) pigeon toed 30lbs
(3x8) single leg curl 50lbs
(3x8) single leg press 40 lbs
(4x8) single calf raises 45lbs
(3x8) might throw in some deadlifts 65 lbs

M1
2 whole wheat bread
pb
6 strawberries
1 cup skim milk

m2
cookies and cream protein shake
1 cup soy milk
6 strawberries

m3-6 to be determined

to do list
-call for hair appointment - a must today
-call dentist

Ck!!! I dont know what the HECK you are talking about about being worried about 143 or WHATEVER .. you look GREAT GIRL!!!! MUCH BETTER ... Look at the peaks in your bis! I hate you for having calves lol JUST KIDDING!!!

You Look fanfriggintastic!!!

*Bunny* said:
Ck!!! I dont know what the HECK you are talking about about being worried about 143 or WHATEVER .. you look GREAT GIRL!!!! MUCH BETTER ... Look at the peaks in your bis! I hate you for having calves lol JUST KIDDING!!!

You Look fanfriggintastic!!!

Thank you! Actually, when I took the calve pic, I was thinking about you and wasn't sure if i was going to post it. As per my trainer, I have been doing calf raises not on stairs just on the ground and it seems to be doing the trick.

ck2006 said:
sept8.jpg

sept7.jpg

back shot
sept6.jpg

sept4.jpg

sept2.jpg

My hair is longer!
sep5.jpg

WOW CK! Your back looks great. And your front looks great too. AND it IS nice to see some boobage on a chick with muscle. Sometimes they run away and hide. Overall you look GREAT. I would even go to the point of saying HOT. If i seen you walkin i bet i would hit on you =]
GOODLUCK.
Always

P.S. your compeition is so far away i think you will CRUSH THE COMPETITION!

Top Bottom