Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Follow the yellow briCK ROAD -CK's LOG TO COMPETITION

*Bunny* said:
Aww. Funny how things happen when you feel you need it the most ... :heart: Hang in there :rose:

EXACTLY! we aren't going, and well I am sick, flu I am thinking, hubby is working and I am pretty sure the girls are getting sick too, they both woke up just crying, and I have to coach today, arrrrrr. stupid daycare.

trantrum done :)

but on a really really good note, we decided that I would get my degree in business, I am signed up for my first course and I start monday. It is the best, especially since we started our own business. we have bigger plans to take this even further and I am really excited about the possibilities.

ck2006 said:
EXACTLY! we aren't going, and well I am sick, flu I am thinking, hubby is working and I am pretty sure the girls are getting sick too, they both woke up just crying, and I have to coach today, arrrrrr. stupid daycare.

but on a really really good note, we decided that I would get my degree in business, I am signed up for my first course and I start monday. It is the best, especially since we started our own business. we have bigger plans to take this even further and I am really excited about the possibilities.
That's great girl...
Full time mother of 4
Training for comp
Running Business
Now school...

I am impressed.... :eek2: :spin: :xeye:

ck2006 said:

Wow! Again! You are so motivated.
Too bad about your weekend jaunt, though.
Nice thing about day care. You catch everything that's going around.
Glad to hear you're business is taking off.
Remember to take some time for you, when you need it though. Can't have you getting burned out.

HiDnGoD said:
Wow! Again! You are so motivated.
Too bad about your weekend jaunt, though.
Nice thing about day care. You catch everything that's going around.
Glad to hear you're business is taking off.
Remember to take some time for you, when you need it though. Can't have you getting burned out.

80 percent there already I think, and it is my fault for not making the time for myself.

I haven't gone to the gym in 4 days now and tomorrow isn't going to happen either, but making another schedule on monday to get everyone and everything fitted in so this never happens again.

With the start of soccer, the MRI, the course, and getting sick, as well, with year end coming up, , halloween, and the new job it kinda put things in a spin this week.

Thank you for the compliment about being motivated, I don't know if it is motivation or just being crazy at this point LOL :heart:

LIFE LOL! :)

I am going to add this cause I think it is important too, though life may be a little bit hetic right now, I am thankful and truly blessed for being able to do all the things I can do. Not a lot of people get the opprotunities that I have, I know part of it is my ability to make the things happen when I want them. But the other half is truly my family and I wouldn't be able to do a lot of things without them....

so on that note I except this award..... LMAO!

So I am not sure what to do, the coach for our team is totally disorganized, doesn't know kids names or numbers, plays or anything. He was so disorganized we were late starting.

We were slaughtered 7 to 2. Now I am assistant coach and this is new to me, when I was coach I had the whole season pretty much planned or at least the line up before a game. am I asking too much. Not sure what to do, I asked him what we are doing for next practice and he has nothing yet!!!

HMMM. any suggestions????

ck2006 said:
So I am not sure what to do, the coach for our team is totally disorganized, doesn't know kids names or numbers, plays or anything. He was so disorganized we were late starting.

We were slaughtered 7 to 2. Now I am assistant coach and this is new to me, when I was coach I had the whole season pretty much planned or at least the line up before a game. am I asking too much. Not sure what to do, I asked him what we are doing for next practice and he has nothing yet!!!

HMMM. any suggestions????
Well usually after a game you can discuss things that need to be focus on at practice.
Shooting, Passing, defense drills, corner kicks, (I have NO clue the age of players)... I'm going to guess and say defense is an issue and the goalie needs work. Was this the first game? names & #'s should be pretty down by game 3, sooner if practices happen 1-2 times a week.

This is all very generic btw...

ck2006 said:

That is just cool. There is nothing that makes you grow more than "hope", "excitement" and the possibilities ni your future!

*Bunny* said:
Well usually after a game you can discuss things that need to be focus on at practice.
Shooting, Passing, defense drills, corner kicks, (I have NO clue the age of players)... I'm going to guess and say defense is an issue and the goalie needs work. Was this the first game? names & #'s should be pretty down by game 3, sooner if practices happen 1-2 times a week.

This is all very generic btw...

u12 are the players, and yup our defense sucks, one of the players (defence) on our own team told me to shut my mouth cause I told him he could not scream and belittle the other players. Can you say benched him the first game. First game, I am just in the process of printing off a whole bunch of lesson plans, drills and practices for u12. Me thinks I might have influence our coach a little. :)

Sassy69 said:
That is just cool. There is nothing that makes you grow more than "hope", "excitement" and the possibilities ni your future!

yup, we have so many cool ideas spinning in our head we need to sit down tonight and have a directors meeting :)

Top Bottom