Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Follow the yellow briCK ROAD -CK's LOG TO COMPETITION

October 19

All guesstimates, thats if I even get to the gym tomorrow, but if I do this is how I would like it to go down, if not it will be friday

10 min cardio - eliptical
single leg press 4x10= 70lbs
leg press 2x10 = 300lbs
bosu lunges 4x10
front squat 3x10= 95lbs
back squat 3x10 = 95lbs
standing calf raise 3x10- 25lbs
quad lean 2x10

A lot to do tomorrow, hope everyone has a fantastic Thursday.

ck2006 said:
October 19

All guesstimates, thats if I even get to the gym tomorrow, but if I do this is how I would like it to go down, if not it will be friday

10 min cardio - eliptical
single leg press 4x10= 70lbs
leg press 2x10 = 300lbs
bosu lunges 4x10
front squat 3x10= 95lbs
back squat 3x10 = 95lbs
standing calf raise 3x10- 25lbs
quad lean 2x10

A lot to do tomorrow, hope everyone has a fantastic Thursday.
Your legs are gonna be soooooore. Gotta love it.
Y"all have a good day.

you go girl!!!! you look awesome in thos pics!!! bi's starting to peak nicely...quads looking solid.....yeaaaaah buddy!

:wavey:

I'm scrolling through your thread, checking out the progress pics and thinking... wow, hot! Then I see further down the snotty noses. I am with you there, the poop & blood okay. But the sniffling and snot ... I am nauseous (sp?) just thinking about it. :rolleyes:

Hope your week gets better. And take your vitamins, girlie!! Don't be sick for the wknd/mountains....

ck2006 said:
I must if I think I have made any progress, they are making everything look bigger ha hahaha j/k

And thank you, yes I like being thicker in a better way I feel a lot more confident knowing I am not trying to hide fat anymore.

I was just going to say looking thick hun! :)

Your back reminds me of my pre cutting pics from last Feb. watery, FULLER, you can see it in the back dbl bi shot (post delt area for me)....

Great job posting bulking pics. I knew you'd do it :heart: :)

I'm sure your abdomen is NOT as bloated as you think it is.. you didn't even need to say it. :)

Proud of you. :D

Someone's getting some quads up in here eh?

Nice guns :nerd:

:bigkiss:

What does your trainer think about hitting shoulders 2 X a week (split b/w anterior delt n post delts? medial can be done on either/both days)

*Bunny* said:
I was just going to say looking thick hun! :)

Your back reminds me of my pre cutting pics from last Feb. watery, FULLER, you can see it in the back dbl bi shot (post delt area for me)....

Great job posting bulking pics. I knew you'd do it :heart: :)

I'm sure your abdomen is NOT as bloated as you think it is.. you didn't even need to say it. :)

Proud of you. :D

Someone's getting some quads up in here eh?

Nice guns :nerd:

:bigkiss:

What does your trainer think about hitting shoulders 2 X a week (split b/w anterior delt n post delts? medial can be done on either/both days)

HUH??? me no speak trainer language yet LOL.

bicep comparison

march
marc.jpg

april
aprilbi.jpg

july
100_1265.jpg

august

sept2.jpg

sept
rightbi.jpg

leg comparison