Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Follow the yellow briCK ROAD -CK's LOG TO COMPETITION

Ck :heart: any idea about the diet? and you just waiting until she gives it to you or did you start something tentative?

*Bunny* said:
Ck :heart: any idea about the diet? and you just waiting until she gives it to you or did you start something tentative?

no word yet, so I am on my own at this point, I am trying to stick to shadows diet of 139x10 but kinda went off on saturday/sunday (party, busy kids) and I am supposed to be bulking. In the beginning she gave me 2100 cals and that hasn't changed but from the decrease in cardio the pounds are coming back on and it isn't muscle :rolleyes: 142 today and not happy about it, I know the beer didn't help but it is usually gone by now so I know I have gained 6 pounds now, arrrr.

ck2006 said:
no word yet, so I am on my own at this point, I am trying to stick to shadows diet of 139x10 but kinda went off on saturday/sunday (party, busy kids) and I am supposed to be bulking. In the beginning she gave me 2100 cals and that hasn't changed but from the decrease in cardio the pounds are coming back on and it isn't muscle :rolleyes: 142 today and not happy about it, I know the beer didn't help but it is usually gone by now so I know I have gained 6 pounds now, arrrr.
~3500 cals = 1 lb of fat
Don't make me get mathematical on your @$$
I'm sure it's mainly water

range for bulk shound not be x 10 IMO, more like x 12-15 in which 2100 cals would be more like it.. not all at once either of you'll feel like a :cow: .. I can say that b/c I've done it, bulked for 16 weeks all the way back to 180 then I stopped weighing myself ... It was a bulk/refeed I enjoyed the heck out of every bite, sip & workout. It's a mental game, you have to prevail ALWAYS.

*Bunny* said:
~3500 cals = 1 lb of fat
Don't make me get mathematical on your @$$
I'm sure it's mainly water

range for bulk shound not be x 10 IMO, more like x 12-15 in which 2100 cals would be more like it.. not all at once either of you'll feel like a :cow: .. I can say that b/c I've done it, bulked for 16 weeks all the way back to 180 then I stopped weighing myself ... It was a bulk/refeed I enjoyed the heck out of every bite, sip & workout. It's a mental game, you have to prevail ALWAYS.

I am trying to bulk clean, and have done well so far, minor slip this weekend, but I consider it my cheat, especially now that I am bulking. but i know that the workouts are suffering cause I am not eating enough.

She said I wouldn't gain any weight??? Cause I asked her if I should get mentally prepared for it, thinking that I might but.... sorry if I am slow on the uptake, are you saying I will be gaining weight, and I should be going back on the 2100cals? Its the scarecrow in me :)

You are NOT bulking IMO at 1390 cals, NO WAY... and yes I think you will gain weight on a bulk, I'd like to hear her reasonsing why you wouldn't. I didn't say you will gain mass amounts of body fat (that's where clean diet comes in).

I absolutely think you should be prepared for it, it's a goal, something different, something you are not use to, so yes, prepare yourself, but not freak about it.

*Bunny* said:
You are NOT bulking IMO at 1390 cals, NO WAY... and yes I think you will gain weight on a bulk, I'd like to hear her reasonsing why you wouldn't. I didn't say you will gain mass amounts of body fat (that's where clean diet comes in).

I absolutely think you should be prepared for it, it's a goal, something different, something you are not use to, so yes, prepare yourself, but not freak about it.

I will go back on the 2100 cals. The reason for the 1390 was to bring my weight down a bit before the bulk. For some reason, 142 crept up on me but I am guessing it is because I don't do cardio everyday now.

I kinda figured I would gain a little weight. When I talk to her I will let you know what she says.

ck2006 said:
I will go back on the 2100 cals. The reason for the 1390 was to bring my weight down a bit before the bulk. For some reason, 142 crept up on me but I am guessing it is because I don't do cardio everyday now.

I kinda figured I would gain a little weight. When I talk to her I will let you know what she says.
Your body is trying to adjust to all the changes you put it through, plus a poor diet (or few cheats) sure that scale will go up... even to 145 150 so be prepared and do not freak out. I would NOT jump from 1300 to 2100 overnight, you will be watery & feel 'fat' when in reality it is NOT all fat.

You are 30+ weeks out. If you want to have a few good cheats now is the time to do it, but you need to have the mental capability to cut those off when cutting time comes & flip the switch to focus on leaning out... NO ROOM for those types of slips or cheats when you get down the the wire (you've already been there, you know this).

I by no means want to provide advice different from your trainer so I'm just trying to rationalize this... My advice would to be "make her explain everything & her reasoning for it"... ask her questions, you are paying her and/or entrusting your health with her, never feel like you are asking too many questions.

Did she completely cut out the cardio for this bulk ? Bad idea IMO if so, if not, good.

*Bunny* said:
Your body is trying to adjust to all the changes you put it through, plus a poor diet (or few cheats) sure that scale will go up... even to 145 150 so be prepared and do not freak out. I would NOT jump from 1300 to 2100 overnight, you will be watery & feel 'fat' when in reality it is NOT all fat.

You are 30+ weeks out. If you want to have a few good cheats now is the time to do it, but you need to have the mental capability to cut those off when cutting time comes & flip the switch to focus on leaning out... NO ROOM for those types of slips or cheats when you get down the the wire (you've already been there, you know this).

I by no means want to provide advice different from your trainer so I'm just trying to rationalize this... My advice would to be "make her explain everything & her reasoning for it"... ask her questions, you are paying her and/or entrusting your health with her, never feel like you are asking too many questions.

Did she completely cut out the cardio for this bulk ? Bad idea IMO if so, if not, good.

EXCELLENT ADVICE ! I would kiss you if I could :bigkiss: or clean your house, or cook your supper.

Yup getting mental about it, oops I mean mentally prepared, LOL, for the nOw and the later, especially the later. I have been over weight before, but I know this time it's not being overweight so I am half way there to being prepared, but I must admit when I say the 150, it kinda freaked me out.

She didn't cut cardio completely I do it twice a week right now (one 60 min session and one 30 min session and on the last week this month I do it 3 times for 60 minutes, not sure as too the reasoning, definitly will be asking. I always start with a 10 minute warm up and burn 125 cals, but I don't know if that counts. I will have to ask her to explain, cause that kinda boggled me too???

NEW PR"S FOR ME TONIGHT!!!!

3x8 military press 25lbs PR
3x8 front raise 12 lbs PR
3x8 side lateral raise 10 lbs
3x8 rear delt flye 70 lbs BIG HUGE PR!!!!

Going to take pics tonight for sure, to remember the body I may have again in a couple of months LMAO!

add in the same number and split of cals over the same period as you cut out

Top Bottom