Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Follow the yellow briCK ROAD -CK's LOG TO COMPETITION

Doing so so CK... thanks for asking.. Just come in here to check up you now.
Went off the meds.. ick couldn't handle the thought.
Have a wonderful day. Will start logging again soon.

Back from quadding, dirt biking and get that whip out....... eating a lot of cake,apple crisp and had two beers which didn't sit too well.

The hotel we stayed at had a huge party the kids slept through but hubby and I did not. But we got them back in the morning with our screaming kids. soooo very,very tired. Need to go grocery shopping for food.

Bunny-yup that is me tapping alll the time hee hee lOL

Hidn -thanks :heart:

Jac - there you are! start logging and pm me!!!!!!!

be back with food to cook for the week and hopefully catch up on everyone's logs tomorrow. Hubby and I have a business meeting tonight, no we aren't tapping we actually do have one! hee hee.

September 11

My hubby and I watched a 9/11 show last night instead of working on business, puts a lot of things into perspective and we went to bed very quite last night in reflection of a lot of things.

for today....
weight: 142 pounds :rolleyes:
10 minute warm up on jacobs ladder
3x8 military press 22 lbs
3x8 front raise 10 lbs
3x8 side lateral raise 10 lbs
3x8 rear delt flye 55lbs

dishwasher is broken so say hellllo to the new dishwasher :) guy comes in on the 19th.

to do list
-still call for a haircut and dye
-call for one more accu appointment (it was awesome, usually I can't drive a half hour without crying cause my back is in sooo much pain, 3hour drive this weekend and half way through I realized my back wasn't sore, but what was wierd was I could feel where he inserted the needles???0 so I am going back once more cause there still was a twinge there. I am always goign to recommend accu from now on! Even my kids were asking me how my back was and they were sooo happy i wasn't in pain
- wash 500 dishes
- talk to trainer hopefully today about diet situation, she is bugging me by not calling me back
- take the kids to park
- precook chicken for hubby and I
- call the bank, and the accountant

Top Bottom