Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Follow the yellow briCK ROAD -CK's LOG TO COMPETITION

P.S. I would also think twice about weighing yourself often with this diet, maybe 1-2 X a week or not at all :) Remember your goal & what you are trying to accomplish. :rose:

1 day at a time... 1 hour at a time... 1 minute at a time... Do whatever helps.

Some people can do cold turkey, some ease off slowely... figure out whatever works best for you... as long as you want to do it.

*Bunny* said:
P.S. I would also think twice about weighing yourself often with this diet, maybe 1-2 X a week or not at all :) Remember your goal & what you are trying to accomplish. :rose:
Hmmm I've somehow gotta get that same mind set so I can pack on some muskles this winter :evil:

Hi ya CK :bigkiss:

*Bunny* said:

Yeah, that is what she told me.... this is what she emailed me.....

Attached is your food choice values. I have based the weight upon 135lbs and not your current weight. You will notice that your total calories are in between the numbers for maintenance and building. The reason for this is to allow your body to adjust to the increase in calories. Please follow the portions accurately. If you change it, we will end up with a build up of adipose tissue (fat stores) instead of muscle. You will notice once again there is no added fat, sugar or alcohol because these macronutrients are not conducive to muscle building.

Only weigh yourself 1 time per month, preferably 2 weeks into your cycle as that is your truest weight.

This phase can be a tough one to wrap the old brain around but remember it is only for 8 weeks. Your calories will increase closer to the building number in a couple more weeks.

sarge -
cold turkey is the only way to go for me, if I try cut down all I do is obsess on when I can have the next smoke, I hate that. It is coming again where I will and I will do it for good this time. I am letting stress be too much of an excuse cause I know it is never going to go away, and I don't feel any better smoking because I am stressed, I just get stressed smoking cause I am stressed. :)

stb - hybernation, we are going to be fully clothed anyways soooo I figure it is ok. :)

ck2006 said:
stb - hybernation, we are going to be fully clothed anyways soooo I figure it is ok. :)

Exacccccccccccctly!!! :D I was just thinking thats another great reason I moved to a cold state :lmao: Shoot judging by the 10 jackets I just brought in from my car you'd think TX was more like Alaska too :FRlol:

sbt2082 said:
Exacccccccccccctly!!! :D I was just thinking thats another great reason I moved to a cold state :lmao: Shoot judging by the 10 jackets I just brought in from my car you'd think TX was more like Alaska too :FRlol:

Try living in Canada! We have to build a new igloo for the winter. :)

CK, personal training doesnt include nutrition. Inmagine, when i ask PT's in the gym about diets they tell me to refer to the food pyramid because they dont want to be 'liable'

HOW were supermans? i always wanted to try that specific excercise....

Traiing/diet is ON POINT! GO CK!

Top Bottom