Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Follow the yellow briCK ROAD -CK's LOG TO COMPETITION

Good morning,

DAY 3 of headache. I am starting to think it is something I am eating at this point. I know that I increased my calories so that may be it???? I can't figure it out and it is driving me nuts!!! it is all on the left side of my head, I get them around my you know what but I am not even close to that and I have never had one this long.

If anyone can figure out why in the world I would have a headache for three days and figure out how to get rid of it massive K to them. I can't take tylenol during the day cause one: it didn't work and two: I am overly sensitive to it and I literally pass out and I can't be doing that with my girls.

wow...sorry to hear that ck. is it a headache or is it a migraine? it could be your sinus as well. are you stuffy? feeling sick?? what are your symptoms...diga me!

jpt said:
wow...sorry to hear that ck. is it a headache or is it a migraine? it could be your sinus as well. are you stuffy? feeling sick?? what are your symptoms...diga me!

My hubby said sinus last night too, but I don't have snot in my head???? the headache started actually on the right side on day one and migrated to the left eye and now it is completly on the left side going down my neck. other than that just tired but I think being tired is from the two tylenols I took last night which didn't work. I am starting to think it is a migraine my usual test is going out in the sun to see if it bothers my eyes but there is no sun today :rolleyes:

it could be stress.....stress starts in your shoulders and works it's way up and can cause severe headaches...your best bet is to go to the doctor....see hwat he/she (i was going to write he but then i realized i'm in the women's forum ;) ) says....if it's still bothering you maybe get a catscan just to be sure if the headaches still persist

jpt said:
it could be stress.....stress starts in your shoulders and works it's way up and can cause severe headaches...your best bet is to go to the doctor....see hwat he/she (i was going to write he but then i realized i'm in the women's forum ;) ) says....if it's still bothering you maybe get a catscan just to be sure if the headaches still persist

My doctor is male LOL. Don't say catscan, I go for an MRI in October. :rolleyes:

it is probably just stress, going out with hubby tonight, hopefully that will relieve it, if it is stress.

ck2006 said:
My doctor is male LOL. Don't say catscan, I go for an MRI in October. :rolleyes:

it is probably just stress, going out with hubby tonight, hopefully that will relieve it, if it is stress.

You don't need nasal congestion with a sinus headaache. There are, I think, 6 sinus cavities. There are some behind your cheeks, under your eyes, & some above your eyes, behind your forehead. The ones behind your forehead could be infected& the drainage goes down your throat, not out your nose. Try sinus meds, before going out to dinner.
I'm going out too. Wifey & I are taking a friend out to dinner. Have you ever heard of Joeys Fish & Chips. It's a national chain, with most excellent sea food. I always get the Blackened Snapper. Delish. & pretty healthy too.

HiDnGoD said:
You don't need nasal congestion with a sinus headaache. There are, I think, 6 sinus cavities. There are some behind your cheeks, under your eyes, & some above your eyes, behind your forehead. The ones behind your forehead could be infected& the drainage goes down your throat, not out your nose. Try sinus meds, before going out to dinner.
I'm going out too. Wifey & I are taking a friend out to dinner. Have you ever heard of Joeys Fish & Chips. It's a national chain, with most excellent sea food. I always get the Blackened Snapper. Delish. & pretty healthy too.

We are going to Tony romas for ribs :) I know of Joeys but have never tried it. My headache is getting a little better, I am making sure I drinking tons of water today and eating every two hours and it seems to be helping. I think cleaning the house two days ago I didn't eat or drink enough and that is what sparked it, but I am just surprized it lasted this long.

I finally got my diet from my trainer so starting tomorrow it is supposed to be 2427 calories, but I plugged it into fit day and that is what I got.

HER RATIO IS C77.3% F5.6% AND P17.1%

I am supposed to pack what I need to eat and bring it to the gym and eat it right after my workout. She told me this will be for 8 weeks, I am all up for the experiment and have made a spreadsheet to track my meals. I am going to pack my food for the whole day tomorrow and carry a cooler around with me cause it is a crazy day tomorrow.

16-Sep-06
BREAKFAST
2 cups oatmeal
1 apple
1 banana
1 cup skim milk

SNACK (PRE W/O)
2 RYE bread
1 apple
protein shake

LUNCH (POST W/O)
2 whole GRAIN bread
1 APPLE
1/2 CUP CARROTS
1 CUP OF SKIM MILK
2/4 tuna

SNACK
1 CUP OF YAM
1 RYE BREAD
1 APPLE
1/2 BANANA

SUPPER
1 1/2 CUP OF YAM
1 CUP OF GREEN BEENS
1 CUP OF SALAD
1/2 TUNA

SNACK
2 RYE BREAD
1 APPLE

Calories 2333
Protein 25%
Fat 7%
Carbss 68%

no workout today, but tomorrow up early for 30 minutes cardio.

ck2006 said:
Good morning,

DAY 3 of headache. I am starting to think it is something I am eating at this point. I know that I increased my calories so that may be it???? I can't figure it out and it is driving me nuts!!! it is all on the left side of my head, I get them around my you know what but I am not even close to that and I have never had one this long.

If anyone can figure out why in the world I would have a headache for three days and figure out how to get rid of it massive K to them. I can't take tylenol during the day cause one: it didn't work and two: I am overly sensitive to it and I literally pass out and I can't be doing that with my girls.
Honey you quit smoking...

That will sure do it since you smoked every day since you were how old??

Sinus, Head, Phlemb, throat, stomach aches, WITHDRAWL ... IMo your body is cleaning out some serious SHIT. ANy infection or cold will only aggravate that.

*Bunny* said:
Sinus, Head, Phlemb, throat, stomach aches, WITHDRAWL ... IMo your body is cleaning out some serious SHIT. ANy infection or cold will only aggravate that.
good call :coffee:

Physical withdrawl symptoms. You may or not be craving it, but your body is... and it's giving you hell for it.... you can do it!! Tough it out Cheerleader :)

*Bunny* said:
Honey you quit smoking...

That will sure so it since you smoked every day since you were how old??

oh bunny, I started again :rolleyes: :worried: Actually last night my husband asked me when I was going to try quit again especially given the health concerns for myself, he is really mad at me. I really want to try the accu to see if that works. I started smoking when I was 11 :rolleyes:

Top Bottom