x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Follow the yellow briCK ROAD -CK's LOG TO COMPETITION

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Follow the yellow briCK ROAD -CK's LOG TO COMPETITION within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: Follow the yellow briCK ROAD CKs journey to GET THAT Wizard(the competition) :) ! Start: September 6th 33 WEEKS OUT Competition Date: APRIL 2007 IT WILL BE DONE! September 7th Phase 1

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 128 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2878118119120121122123124125126127128
Results 1,271 to 1,274 of 1274

Re: Follow the yellow briCK ROAD -CK's LOG TO COMPETITION

well the skiing is looking bleak right at this moment and well if I don't do the spa this weekend it will definitely be next weekend. Kinda have to put off my birthday plans for the funeral probably.

152.4lbs today!!!!! me thinks the new diet is finally kicking in. I know you shouldn't look at the scale THIS much but when your exercise has been non existent for this many months, especially since I know my body I really have to watch it. Especially get in new cals cause I am now at 1800 and three months ago I was 2400.

No workout yesterday, after taking care of the rug rats at daycare I could barely move when I got home. Our family is addidicted to DEAL OR NO DEAL so my daughter and I spent the afternoon making a life size version of the game (yup I am a geek LOL) but it was fun and it turned out AWESOME!

Gym today with new trainer and it will be interesting to see the flexibility program she has created. I am going early to get some tanning in too!

Mad Scientist

Quote Quote posted by ck2006
    well the skiing is looking bleak right at this moment and well if I don't do the spa this weekend it will definitely be next weekend. Kinda have to put off my birthday plans for the funeral probably.

152.4lbs today!!!!! me thinks the new diet is finally kicking in. I know you shouldn't look at the scale THIS much but when your exercise has been non existent for this many months, especially since I know my body I really have to watch it. Especially get in new cals cause I am now at 1800 and three months ago I was 2400.

No workout yesterday, after taking care of the rug rats at daycare I could barely move when I got home. Our family is addidicted to DEAL OR NO DEAL so my daughter and I spent the afternoon making a life size version of the game (yup I am a geek LOL) but it was fun and it turned out AWESOME!

Gym today with new trainer and it will be interesting to see the flexibility program she has created. I am going early to get some tanning in too!
    Give the banker a kick in the plums for me? Thanks.
    Good luck with the new trainer.

Quote Quote posted by HiDnGoD
    Give the banker a kick in the plums for me? Thanks.
    Good luck with the new trainer.
    LOL trainer went well, absolutly no exercising until they find out what is wrong No cario no nothing!

My exercising is completely stretching now, my beginning warm up to my stretchings is a bath. and at this point I don't care as long as this helps. I went on the eliptical before she came for 25 minutes HUGE mistake I can barely walk again. You can see lumps in my back now, all the way up my spine and a little on the right in my lower back.

I go to the doctor on thursday.

skiing cancelled

started a new log, this one is done