Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Follow the yellow briCK ROAD -CK's LOG TO COMPETITION

Jan 10

AHHHH 9 more days till my birthday. Last year my goal was to get into the best shape I could be in, I think I made my goal, I don't count these last few months cause it isn't my fault my back is a piece of shit LOL.

This year my goal is to continue with it (hopefully do a competition, that was my goal last year,hmmmm, sooooo, we will see, I want to soo bad however I have to be realistic too) and finish my first year of school long distance.

It is a blizzard here, but the gym is only 5 minutes away and I AM GOING LOL. my kids will be bundled up and I am bringing a phone and driving 2km but I am going. Not sure what I am going to work on, my back is getting progressively worse as the days go on but WHAT EVER..

oh yeah, and business deal is taking a lot longer than I thought it would, but it is all good!

Hope everyone has a great day!! :heart:

Last edited:
ck2006 said:
Jan 10

AHHHH 9 more days till my birthday. Last year my goal was to get into the best shape I could be in, I think I made my goal, I don't count these last few months cause it isn't my fault my back is a piece of shit LOL.

This year my goal is to continue with it (hopefully do a competition, that was my goal last year,hmmmm, sooooo, we will see, I want to soo bad however I have to be realistic too) and finish my first year of school long distance.

It is a blizzard here, but the gym is only 5 minutes away and I AM GOING LOL. my kids will be bundled up and I am bringing a phone and driving 2km but I am going. Not sure what I am going to work on, my back is getting progressively worse as the days go on but WHAT EVER..

oh yeah, and business deal is taking a lot longer than I thought it would, but it is all good!

Hope everyone has a great day!! :heart:
Be safe on your way to the gym hun :rose:
And I would still keep your goals in a close sight, you definately have the motivation to stick with them, especially if your back comes around!! ;)

sbt2082 said:
Be safe on your way to the gym hun :rose:
And I would still keep your goals in a close sight, you definately have the motivation to stick with them, especially if your back comes around!! ;)

Thanks you, means a lot! :heart: Tell my back to come around soon! LOL.

Oh yeah, so far I have lost .2 pounds LOL

After all that I AM NOT GOING to the gym LOL. The weather is insane and if it was just me I would go, but I am not taking the kids out in this, as it is the buses were canceled and my son isn't going to school.

ck2006 said:
After all that I AM NOT GOING to the gym LOL. The weather is insane and if it was just me I would go, but I am not taking the kids out in this, as it is the buses were canceled and my son isn't going to school.
WEll thats ok, better to be safe then sorry and at home you are safe :heart:

I asked my son to watch my girls for about 1/2 hour while I wrote my exam on the computer in the computer room.

After which my daughter comes in and asks "Can I have some chocolate?"

d-1.jpg

da.jpg

Did I mention that my son is taking a babysitting course next month, and now I a parenting course LMAO!

ck2006 said:
I asked my son to watch my girls for about 1/2 hour while I wrote my exam on the computer in the computer room.

After which my daughter comes in and asks "Can I have some chocolate?"

d-1.jpg

da.jpg

Did I mention that my son is taking a babysitting course next month, and now I a parenting course LMAO!
:spit: That's cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute. :lmao:

Top Bottom