Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Follow the yellow briCK ROAD -CK's LOG TO COMPETITION

Hi Hun, thats bad news about the back :(. Its probably all the work you keep doing. Take some time off (is this possbile being a mum?) rest up and let it heal. Hope its starts to feel better. Nice new avatar aswell :)

crossy said:
Hi Hun, thats bad news about the back :(. Its probably all the work you keep doing. Take some time off (is this possbile being a mum?) rest up and let it heal. Hope its starts to feel better. Nice new avatar aswell :)
Yeah. Don't be a man & tough it out. :lmao:

crossy said:

Thanks, it is MEeeee at the end of august. Take some time off LMAO, uhhh yeah, not going to happen LMAO, time off what is that anyway LOL. Actually my girlfriend and I are planning a total spa day complete with massage so that will be my day.

I will just have to work around it someway, eventually I will figure out how, I am going to the gym tomorrow regardless, actually cross your fingers, cause if the blizzard is as bad as they say it is going to be we won't be going anywhere for a couple of days.

ck2006 said:
:) I think the calving of three kids has made me either really weak or either really tough, if that makes any sense LOL
Yes.
BTW, does your husband know about the Girlfriend?

Oh, & we got 10 whole cm of snow tonight. Bizzard! :lmao:

HiDnGoD said:
Yes.
BTW, does your husband know about the Girlfriend?

Oh, & we got 10 whole cm of snow tonight. Bizzard! :lmao:

Yah bolded both, which one LOL.

He is quite happy with her LOL.

Yup Blizzard they have been warning us now for two days to get ready for it, apparently it is supposed to be the worst one ever and it starts at midnight tonight LOL.

ck2006 said:
Yah bolded both, which one LOL.

He is quite happy with her LOL.

Yup Blizzard they have been warning us now for two days to get ready for it, apparently it is supposed to be the worst one ever and it starts at midnight tonight LOL.
I was watching the weather channel. Y'all are in for a dousing, that's for sure.

Good luck & I hope you don't lose power. Gotta keep up with your log. How many calories for shovelling snow...................with a spoon?:lmao:

HiDnGoD said:
I was watching the weather channel. Y'all are in for a dousing, that's for sure.

Good luck & I hope you don't lose power. Gotta keep up with your log. How many calories for shovelling snow...................with a spoon?:lmao:

well I found a site that states 305 for an hour of shoveling snow by hand given my weight and height. LOL

Now ther is no warning! They have been saying it over and over for the last two days and now I can't find any updates. Oh well, weather changes every 5 minutes I suppose LOL I guess I will find out for sure tomorrow. I love global warming LOL

Top Bottom