Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Follow the yellow briCK ROAD -CK's LOG TO COMPETITION

the-short-one said:
you're such a tease. :D

elk is excellent for you, and tastes very good. (I come from a long line of hunters, so have eaten all kinds of wild game.)

again - expensive.

I almost hit one with my truck a few years ago. you don't realize how big those suckers are until they're right in front of you...and I was driving a Ford Ranger. lolol That elk would have wiped me out.
I buy venison pepperettes from a guy at work. They're a little dry, but once you get some aliva worked up, it's very tasty.

the-short-one said:
you're such a tease. :D

elk is excellent for you, and tastes very good. (I come from a long line of hunters, so have eaten all kinds of wild game.)

again - expensive.

I almost hit one with my truck a few years ago. you don't realize how big those suckers are until they're right in front of you...and I was driving a Ford Ranger. lolol That elk would have wiped me out.

Hubby says the same thing LOL.

and.......

nothing yet, gotta wait for hubby.

I have seen some pictures of wildlife hitting vehicles, not good!

ck2006 said:
Thank you sbt for getting my macros PErrrrrrFECT!!!!
No problemo chickadeeeeeeeeee!!! ;)
You made it easy on me because you wanted just bout the same cals as where T's at and I had all her stuff saved in Fit day too :lmao:

no workout today or tomorrow however, wednesday day will be the day I kick ass at the gym again!

I am still soooo excited, more excited than I was before, something bigger and better has come up.... hint.....new business venture and I know it is a great one..... but I don't want to jinks it so it is hush hush right now.

check up on everyone soon!

Short one - still keep on kicking assssss, you still amaze me!!!!!!!

Good luck with the business venture, CK!! Today is my last day at the gym until Wednesday as well. (I have to workout around hubby's basketball schedule. hehe)

Have a great day!!

ck2006 said:
no workout today or tomorrow however, wednesday day will be the day I kick ass at the gym again!

I am still soooo excited, more excited than I was before, something bigger and better has come up.... hint.....new business venture and I know it is a great one..... but I don't want to jinks it so it is hush hush right now.

check up on everyone soon!

Short one - still keep on kicking assssss, you still amaze me!!!!!!!
Can't give you karma but I'll tell you congrats on here and fingers crossed 4 u :heart:

HiDnGoD said:
:heart: How you doin? :rose:

well.......

business deal still coming along, learning more and more everyday, it is very cool.

However, the back is done again (a little frustrated since we are supposed to go skiing next weekend and I am supposed to go to the gym tomorrow.) M

My house is a mess so I have to call in the clearners soon, and a big blizzard is on its way.

Hubby starts school in the evenings today too!!!! :) :artist:

Top Bottom