Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Follow the yellow briCK ROAD -CK's LOG TO COMPETITION

HiDnGoD said:
Women & their multitasking! :chomp: Be like a man, do one or two things at a time. Maybe not as productive, but less stress. ;)
j/k, but , still.
As far as the headaches, I've gotten like that, too. No sense trying to tough it out, when a coupla pills will deal with it, as long as you're not living off the pills.
Take it easy & have a good day.

I usually muti pretty good especially with 4 kids but I have to be at soooo many places on saturday, I really just want to go to the tryouts! and yup popped a pill, it is better as long as I don't lean over, the headache is all in the right eye, which is weird cause usually I get them in the left. Oh well, whatcha going to do :)

Thanks

Headache update, it has now moved to my left eye. I need stronger drugs!!! I can't even see out of it, arrrrrrrr

This headache update brought to you by advil (which isn't fucking working) hubby is going to get tylenol for migraines.

ck2006 said:
Headache update, it has now moved to my left eye. I need stronger drugs!!! I can't even see out of it, arrrrrrrr
This headache update brought to you by advil (which isn't fucking working) hubby is going to get tylenol for migraines.
lmfao... ck, you're hilarous!!

"arrrrrrrrrrrr" damn headache has turned you into a pirate!!! LOL!

*picturing you with an eye patch on the left eye*

:lmao:

:( I really hope you feel better though... get away from the damn computer screen, that may help :) :rose:

Whenever I get a bad headache, I take 3 Xtra strength Tylenol. Or they have these new ones out, basically an extra strength with caffeine. The recommended dosage is 1. I take 2.
:rose: I hope you get some sleep & are feeling better tomorrow.

Headache update

mY HEAD fucking hurts, arrrrrrrr (sarge, I am going to put a patch on my eye soon :) )I took 2 tylenol migrane things and it still feels like my eye is going to pop out of my head.

Trying to fucking figure out payroll and taxes and cpp and how much gst we owe and when, I am sooo done tonight.

On a better note, parents coming over tomorrow to see how much it is going to cost to get the basement all wired up and hubby is taking me out on a date, if my fucking head doesn't fucking explode first.

this headache update is brought to you by tylenol (which isn't fucking working either)

....my hubby just came up to me and did something funking with my head, he just saw it on survivor, I am not shitting you, it kinda worked.

ck2006 said:
Headache update

mY HEAD fucking hurts, arrrrrrrr (sarge, I am going to put a patch on my eye soon :) )I took 2 tylenol migrane things and it still feels like my eye is going to pop out of my head.

Trying to fucking figure out payroll and taxes and cpp and how much gst we owe and when, I am sooo done tonight.

On a better note, parents coming over tomorrow to see how much it is going to cost to get the basement all wired up and hubby is taking me out on a date, if my fucking head doesn't fucking explode first.

this headache update is brought to you by tylenol (which isn't fucking working either)

....my hubby just came up to me and did something funking with my head, he just saw it on survivor, I am not shitting you, it kinda worked.
:verygood:

Last edited:
HiDnGoD said:
It's the friggin payroll that's giving you a headache, LOL.

Well I stopped all activities in regards to the business, I got all the invoicing caught up the other stuff will have to wait till tomorrow. I am used to a computer figuring out the totals, but I haven't figured out yet how to get the ocmputer to figure out the totals. oh well.

and yup the headache is still here. Goign to take more drugs and go to bed.

night night. :heart:

ck2006 said:
Well I stopped all activities in regards to the business, I got all the invoicing caught up the other stuff will have to wait till tomorrow. I am used to a computer figuring out the totals, but I haven't figured out yet how to get the ocmputer to figure out the totals. oh well.

and yup the headache is still here. Goign to take more drugs and go to bed.

night night. :heart:
G'night. :) I'll etalk to you tomorrow, LOL.

Top Bottom