Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Follow the yellow briCK ROAD -CK's LOG TO COMPETITION

ck2006 said:
Did you like the descriptions! I gotta get my personal trainer certificate, this is driving me nut not knowing all things.
OH YEAHHHHHHHHH I loved them... I was lmao over here :FRlol: Highlight of my night ;)

what's wrong girl? how come you couldn't sleep? i took a benadryl and my lunesta and last night was one of the better nights sleeps i have had in while. i actually had dreams....ususally i see every hour go by.

maybe i stole your sleep last night :worried:

jpt said:
what's wrong girl? how come you couldn't sleep? i took a benadryl and my lunesta and last night was one of the better nights sleeps i have had in while. i actually had dreams....ususally i see every hour go by.

maybe i stole your sleep last night :worried:[/QUOTE

I slept in AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

so yesterday I woke up feeling a huge headache coming on, tried to fight it all day and at 5 took some advil, this morning, I can feel it coming again. I am not wiating till five for drugs, arrrrrr :rolleyes:

on another note, I am sooo excited for my son he is trying out for indoor soccer this weekend! I have to go to a stupid open house candle party, try make it for a BB competition just to watch, visit with grama and come back here for the tryouts all in one day. Probably why I couldn't sleep last night.

ck2006 said:
so yesterday I woke up feeling a huge headache coming on, tried to fight it all day and at 5 took some advil, this morning, I can feel it coming again. I am not wiating till five for drugs, arrrrrr :rolleyes:

on another note, I am sooo excited for my son he is trying out for indoor soccer this weekend! I have to go to a stupid open house candle party, try make it for a BB competition just to watch, visit with grama and come back here for the tryouts all in one day. Probably why I couldn't sleep last night.
Women & their multitasking! :chomp: Be like a man, do one or two things at a time. Maybe not as productive, but less stress. ;)
j/k, but , still.
As far as the headaches, I've gotten like that, too. No sense trying to tough it out, when a coupla pills will deal with it, as long as you're not living off the pills.
Take it easy & have a good day.

Top Bottom