Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Follow the yellow briCK ROAD -CK's LOG TO COMPETITION

*Bunny* said:
diet diet diet diet diet

:splat:

:D

I know, that is what I am soo struggling with, my diet has been clean, and nothing is happening. I don't know if I am not eating enough or too much or what to do. I want to still lift but with no cardio I don't know how much to eat or not eat??????????????

Well maybe start logging all your foods again to see exactly what youre eating & when? I know you are busy but I always go back to that when I want to fix something, start with diet. Even if you cant post it, do it for yourself.. have you been using fitday?
Maybe set up a menu for a week then stick to it all week and see what happens or doesnt happen?, even extend it to two weeks of same menu so you dont have to log everything daily, of course with a cheat meal and see if that helps...

*Bunny* said:
Well maybe start logging all your foods again to see exactly what youre eating & when? I know you are busy but I always go back to that when I want to fix something, start with diet. Even if you cant post it, do it for yourself.. have you been using fitday?
Maybe set up a menu for a week then stick to it all week and see what happens or doesnt happen?, even extend it to two weeks of same menu so you dont have to log everything daily, of course with a cheat meal and see if that helps...

I have been using fitday, I usually end up with 1400-1600 calories.

But how many calories when lifting but with no cardio is what I am struggling with cause I am assuming something should of happened by now.

ck2006 said:
I have been using fitday, I usually end up with 1400-1600 calories.

But how many calories when lifting but with no cardio is what I am struggling with cause I am assuming something should of happened by now.
I noticed you haven't posted a food log in the last couple of pages. What are you eating now? Maybe if you post some details with total macros, we can provide some suggestions. Also, with the holiday season, I'm not sure if you're factoring in cheats and how big they are. But I'm SURE you can do this via diet and less training if need be. It's just not worth getting hurt or injured over.

:rose::rose::rose:

Roonytunes said:
I noticed you haven't posted a food log in the last couple of pages. What are you eating now? Maybe if you post some details with total macros, we can provide some suggestions. Also, with the holiday season, I'm not sure if you're factoring in cheats and how big they are. But I'm SURE you can do this via diet and less training if need be. It's just not worth getting hurt or injured over.

:rose::rose::rose:

Will start logging the food :heart:

grams cals %total
Total: 1317
Fat: 20%
Carbs: 38%
Protein: 42%
Alcohol: 0 0 0%

Today's Foods

m1
3 Egg, white only, cooked
1 Egg, whole, boiled
cranberries

m2
1/2 Tuna, canned, water pack
Apple, raw

m3
Flavored rice, brown and wild
3 ozchicken breast

m4
Lettuce, raw
Beans, string, green, raw
3oz chicken breast

m5
whey gold
Flaxseed oil

m6
1/2 can tuna
apple

*Bunny* said:
RT is on the same page :rose:
Is that consistant? what does the rice = about 50-60 g complex carbs a day only?

everything is pretty much consistant, except the rice, I just throw that in once in a while, but it is a pain to cook LOL. Not understanding you about the carbs, should I have more?

ck2006 said:
everything is pretty much consistant, except the rice, I just throw that in once in a while, but it is a pain to cook LOL. Not understanding you about the carbs, should I have more?
I actually thought your carb intake would have been a little higher (as far as complex carbs go) ... Im looking at your choices for carbs... the only complex source I saw was rice. Not really worried about cranberries, veggies & apples, I dont see any of those being an issue with storing fat for you.

Need to think...

*Bunny* said:
I actually thought your carb intake would have been a little higher (as far as complex carbs go) ... Im looking at your choices for carbs... the only complex source I saw was rice. Not really worried about cranberries, veggies & apples, I dont see any of those being an issue with storing fat for you.

Need to think...

jepordy. dododododododododo, I will a wait your response, cause this is why I can't understand why for the love of god, even though I haven't been doing a lot of cardio, and I do have my cheat meal once a week I ain't loosing a thing.

Top Bottom