Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Follow the yellow briCK ROAD -CK's LOG TO COMPETITION

ck2006 said:
Thanks, I think it was belly fat, which is a good thing, the day after I took those pics, hmmmm, lets just say I got a little visitor, so hopefully more to come this week.

:)
Swwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet :D
I believe we are taking pics and measurements again tomorrow too, after a week of consistent eating to see the difference ;)
(Last Saturdays meal planning wasn't very good and I think came into effect on the pics, guess we shall see)

the-short-one said:
I have a few taebo tapes - they are challenging. the boot camp dvd's are good - basic moves, lots of stretching before and after - and they are NOT easy. :D lolol
The newer Turbo Jam dvds are great too. Not to mention, they are fun. Check out some exercise video sites and read the reviews they've got. I'm thinking of picking up Ab Jam off ebay because I don't work my core enough.

Have a great Sunday, CK! :)

Roonytunes said:
The newer Turbo Jam dvds are great too. Not to mention, they are fun. Check out some exercise video sites and read the reviews they've got. I'm thinking of picking up Ab Jam off ebay because I don't work my core enough.

Have a great Sunday, CK! :)

Going out to get them sooo excited I can barely move from this weeks workouts, today is a rest and back at it again tomorrow. Also got to get a shit load of cooking done today for christmas eve

- three kinds of perogies
- cabbage rolls
- bread
- borsh (yuck)

Monday
- progress pics again
- baking cookies
- studying will have to wait until after christmas

Legs supersetted these
plie squate 4x12
side angle squat 2x12
step ups 3x12
stationary lunges (no traveling until I can get proper form) 3x12

30 minutes cardio - whatever tape I pick up Kick Butt, I used to do this when I first started working out, boy was I outta shape back then, it is way too easy now, but the stretching at the wasn't too bad, never got out to get the tapes, I think hubby is getting me some for christmas, he keeps on avoiding the subhect

ABS
leg lifts 3x10
bicycles 3x30
and one more just not sure yet which one LOL just crunches

Still a great workout!

Last edited:
arrr, i sliced my thumb open peeling potatoes, then I sliced open my other thumb LOL. My daughter is the first aid queen, got the spray and gauge out bandaged me right up, I can hardly type LMAO.

cabbage rolls, perogies and bread here we come, but my house STINKS LOL

ck2006 said:
arrr, i sliced my thumb open peeling potatoes, then I sliced open my other thumb LOL. My daughter is the first aid queen, got the spray and gauge out bandaged me right up, I can hardly type LMAO.

We have a pot luck at work tomorrow. I'm doing $20.00 worth of ribs in a crock pot.
Wifey's been baking. Ouor house smells good.
Waht's in the perogies?

ck2006 said:

Homemade pierogies?? Can I come over?? I know how to fry kruztiki (sp?)....

Sorry to hear about the thumbs.....ouch! :worried:

HiDnGoD said:
We have a pot luck at work tomorrow. I'm doing $20.00 worth of ribs in a crock pot.
Wifey's been baking. Ouor house smells good.
Waht's in the perogies?

one batch with cottage cheese, the other batch with potatoe and dill and the other with saurkraut, onion, bacon and sour cream (this one is AWESOME) and my cabbage rolls are AWESOME to, I am sooo excited.

Tomorrow is bread and potatoe pancakes. :chomp:

Top Bottom