Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Follow the yellow briCK ROAD -CK's LOG TO COMPETITION

Did you correct your friend when she said you were toned? lol Sorry I had to say it :)

Like the hair :) Best wishes with the job & have a great workout :heart:

*Bunny* said:
Did you correct your friend when she said you were toned? lol Sorry I had to say it :)

Like the hair :) Best wishes with the job & have a great workout :heart:

I just flexed my bicep and said muscular, and in shape now. and she said "holy shit" hee hee.

Thanks!

MM=will let you know about the honey!

ck2006 said:
I just flexed my bicep and said muscular, and in shape now. and she said "holy shit" hee hee.

Thanks!
ATTA GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!! ... Next time kiss that beautiful little mountain you got there :D

So I tried honey and almonds I don't know if it worked or not, such a late night work out and all the exercises I did with my trainer were new!
I will try again on friday.

cable lat thing on ball 3x8=60 lbs
hanging off cables with feet on bench assisted dip thing 3x8 = bodyweight
ezbar back thing 3x8=60lbs
back lawn mower pull 3x8=30lbs
cable rope bicep twist curl thing 3x8=48lbs
supermans 3x8

like the descriptions, one thing is for sure I have been doing back exercises really wrong for a long time. For the first time tonight I felt all these in my back, and I wonder why I can't do a pull up! I wonder what it is going to feel like tomorrow! IT ROCKED TONIGHT!

as well new diet is 2600 calories, she is emailing me it tonight.

Tomorrow is just 60 minutes cardio

I've been adding almonds or PB in my before workout shake and I've noticed a big difference in my workouts never tried the honey though ;) Workout is looking good though!!!

sbt2082 said:
I've been adding almonds or PB in my before workout shake and I've noticed a big difference in my workouts never tried the honey though ;) Workout is looking good though!!!

Did you like the descriptions! I gotta get my personal trainer certificate, this is driving me nut not knowing all things.

Top Bottom