Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fly's Countdown to Competition Log

*Bunny* said:
No double stepping usually b/c I dont use my hands :) & I'm like dancin' on the step to whatever is playing, mixing up the steps with the various rhythm :) sure it looks hilarious, good thing I don't care what others think :)

Must. Get. Video.

:lmao:

FlyBrownChick said:
Growth tends to be better if you load the muscles under different tensions and times. In addition, muscles do not need a full week to recover. Growth is MUCH better when a muscle is trained 2x a week under different conditions.

Nice. Very nice. And smart. :)

Gotcha. So do you do 2 days of lower body?

Accutane is only for 5 months. I am going on month 3 now. THANK GAWD! It makes you as dry as the Sahara! I don't take any other supplements as far as B vitamins or anything like that. If a diet is balanced enough, a multivitamin is really not necessary.

Depletion diet is pretty tough. Now, I didn't do this for my last cycle...I actually carb cycled. That got out of hand though...fats got too high. Leave me up to my own devices and I f**k up. Anyway, this is how this trainer's looks, in general(as I am not allowed to post details):

Cardio

Meal 1: egg whites, fibrous vegetables, avocado
Meal 2: lean meat, fibrous vegetables, fish oils
Meal 3: lean meat, fibrous vegetables, fish oils
Meal 4: whey isolate, banana

Training

Meal 5: whey isolate, dextrose
Meal 6: fat free cottage cheese, natural PB

Then...on the days that I have no weight training, I sub the banana in meal 4 with PB and meal 5 ends up being egg whites and fish oils.

FlyBrownChick said:
Heya Treil!

WONDERFULLY! This one is REALLY good. Certified nutritioninst, ISSA certified, numerous other certs, and in med school right now working on sports medicine. I can't ask for anything more...

:wavey: Hey Scorpio!
Sounds like you got a keeper! :)

I agree with training a bodypart 2x per week. I was a 1 a week girl for quite a while and just changed it up not too long ago. Getting MUCH better results!

FlyBrownChick said:
Gotcha. So do you do 2 days of lower body?
I do 3 days focused on lower body... Monday hams, glutes, calves. Wed plyos. Friday was quads, and calves. He is probably dropping the plyos out starting next week.
So I'm not real sure what the split is going to look like at this point in time.

scorpiogirl said:
Sounds like you got a keeper! :)

I agree with training a bodypart 2x per week. I was a 1 a week girl for quite a while and just changed it up not too long ago. Getting MUCH better results!

SG, I am so glad to read this! :D I always wanted you to switch, and I kept patiently waiting... ;)

:friends: :heart:

Thursday, April 6, 2006

Half day of depletion, half day of carb up

5:40 AM: egg whites, avocado, broccoli - couldn't stomach all of the broccoli :worried:
9:30 AM: turkey burger, baby spinach, roasted asparagus, celery, fish oils
12:30 PM: turkey burger, baby spinach, roasted asparagus, celery, diet A&W, fish oils
3:30 PM: ground oats, bulgarian yogurt, blueberries, whey :p

Re: Thursday, April 6, 2006

FlyBrownChick said:

5:40 AM: egg whites, avocado, broccoli - couldn't stomach all of the broccoli :worried:
12:30 PM: turkey burger, baby spinach, roasted asparagus, celery, diet A&W, fish oils

Heavy Full Body Workout 1

Leg Press
working sets @ 290 + sled

Incline DB Press
working sets @ 40 lb and 35 lb DBs

HS Low Row
working sets @ 107 lbs

Wide Grip Dip
working sets @ 28 and 16 lbs assistance

Romanian Deadlift
working sets @ 155 and 175 lbs

HS Low Row
working sets @ 103 and 93 lbs

6:20 PM: whey, banana, skim milk, smarties
8:20 PM: skim milk, Lucky Charms :p
10:20 PM: skim milk, Lucky Charms :evil:

nelmsjer said:
SG, I am so glad to read this! :D I always wanted you to switch, and I kept patiently waiting... ;)

:friends: :heart:
OK, you're busted! I've been logging this now for a couple of months!!!! You never noticed?!?!? Well, I never!

:qt: :laugh2:

Re: Thursday, April 6, 2006

FlyBrownChick said:

Hmmmmm, what is bulgarian yogurt?

Top Bottom