Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fly's Countdown to Competition Log

Wednesday, April 5, 2006

Fourth day of carb depletion

4:00 AM: green tea

4:30 AM: 45 minutes cardio

30 minutes stepmill: 15 minutes Bunny intervals, 15 minutes random intervals/rolling hills program
15 minutes treadmill: 4.4mph/various inclines

5:45 AM: egg whites, avocado, celery
9:00 AM: turkey meatballs, raw baby spinach, roasted asparagus, celery, fish oils
12:00 PM: turkey meatballs, raw baby spinach, roasted asparagus, celery, fish oils
3:00 PM: Isopure, natural PB
5:00 PM: egg whites, fish oils
8:00 PM: fat free cottage cheese, natural PB

No weights today. YAY! And today is the final day of carb depletion before I carb up... ;) Lucky Charms, here I come! :p

Heya Treil!

treilin said:
How is the trainer working out???
WONDERFULLY! This one is REALLY good. Certified nutritioninst, ISSA certified, numerous other certs, and in med school right now working on sports medicine. I can't ask for anything more...

:wavey: Hey Scorpio!

FlyBrownChick said:
Heya Treil!

WONDERFULLY! This one is REALLY good. Certified nutritioninst, ISSA certified, numerous other certs, and in med school right now working on sports medicine. I can't ask for anything more...

:wavey: Hey Scorpio!
So what kind of split did they put you on?? What do you know about what they are going to do to your diet while cutting? Any supplements?

It's going to change every 6 weeks. I am on an interim plan for now and should get the official plan today or tomorrow.

From what I gather, I'll be doing depletion workouts 2 days, 4 days of AM cardio which will fall into those depletion days, and follow with 2 heavy workouts while carbing up for 24 hours.

Trainer is not a fan of one bodypart per week, so I think it will be push/pull or upper/lower. I just finished 12 weeks of push/pull, so I hope it's something other than that.

Supplements...well, I am taking BCAAs with morning cardio, fish oils, and I think she wants to put me on a fat burner. I am on Accutane, so I can't take a multivitamin. I did order Thermorexin, which I got in the mail yesterday. I may order Cardio Breeze and some protein from the AF store, as I am running out of Isopure.

FlyBrownChick said:
It's going to change every 6 weeks. I am on an interim plan for now and should get the official plan today or tomorrow.

From what I gather, I'll be doing depletion workouts 2 days, 4 days of AM cardio which will fall into those depletion days, and follow with 2 heavy workouts while carbing up for 24 hours.

Trainer is not a fan of one bodypart per week, so I think it will be push/pull or upper/lower. I just finished 12 weeks of push/pull, so I hope it's something other than that.

Supplements...well, I am taking BCAAs with morning cardio, fish oils, and I think she wants to put me on a fat burner. I am on Accutane, so I can't take a multivitamin. I did order Thermorexin, which I got in the mail yesterday. I may order Cardio Breeze and some protein from the AF store, as I am running out of Isopure.
How come your trainer doesn't like to separate body parts out?? I mean aren't there certain area's of your body more developed then others? I say that only because most people have an area that needs extra attention.
I'm not talking just fat wise I'm talking muscle build-up needed.
I'm not familiar with accutane. Why can't you take a multi-vit with it?

Growth tends to be better if you load the muscles under different tensions and times. In addition, muscles do not need a full week to recover. Growth is MUCH better when a muscle is trained 2x a week under different conditions.

My last cycle was a lot like what trainer wants to do now. I created the last cycle, but we have similar thoughts on the issue. I was doing a heavy pull/light push/light pull/heavy push scheme. What needs extra attention is the focus of these. So, I needed to work on my hamstrings...and I made sure that I hit them hard first thing on a heavy pull day. This time around, I think we need to focus on my shoulders...we will see.

Accutane is for severe acne. I don't have a problem with severe acne, but rather marks left behind. It's a strong retinol...high doses of vitamin A. Therefore, I am not allowed to take a multivitamin because any additional vitamin A will exacerbate the side effects.

FlyBrownChick said:
Growth tends to be better if you load the muscles under different tensions and times. In addition, muscles do not need a full week to recover. Growth is MUCH better when a muscle is trained 2x a week under different conditions.

My last cycle was a lot like what trainer wants to do now. I created the last cycle, but we have similar thoughts on the issue. I was doing a heavy pull/light push/light pull/heavy push scheme. What needs extra attention is the focus of these. So, I needed to work on my hamstrings...and I made sure that I hit them hard first thing on a heavy pull day. This time around, I think we need to focus on my shoulders...we will see.

Accutane is for severe acne. I don't have a problem with severe acne, but rather marks left behind. It's a strong retinol...high doses of vitamin A. Therefore, I am not allowed to take a multivitamin because any additional vitamin A will exacerbate the side effects.
O.k. I see what you are saying. Yeah I guess because I don't need any extra growth in my upper body for fear off being asymmetrical... That's why I only do one day of upper body.
Do you have to be on accutane forever? Or do you still vitamin supplement to negate the vit A?
What does your depletion diet consist of??

Top Bottom